Is it possible connect a 3rd party app to mql server for receiving live prices?

Hello.
I want to receive last prices in my simple application
is it possible to connect a 3rd party app to forex servers(mql server) just for receiving last prices?  otherwise can i connect my app to meta trader for receiving prices?

i'm using C#

Alireza Rezaee:

Hello.
I want to receive last prices in my simple application
is it possible to connect a 3rd party app to forex servers(mql server) just for receiving last prices?  otherwise can i connect my app to meta trader for receiving prices?

i'm using C#

Yes. It is possible to receive last prices in a custom made Web app using PHP, AJAX and Javascript.

But, i have no idea about C#.

Hello I am running my robot on the virtual server. cannot see live data after virtual server. What is the reason?

Kutluhan Yesilkaya:
Hello I am running my robot on the virtual server. cannot see live data after virtual server. What is the reason?

This is weekend now and forex market is closed (no live forex data during the weekends).
As to MQL5 VPS so read this shourt thread for the description -  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/289348  

MQL5 VPS
MQL5 VPS
  • www.mql5.com
VPS issue - After syncing local MT4 terminal with VPS MT4 terminal: On my PC/Laptop the MT4 terminal change the status of the EA that was running...
Reason: