General - page 786

Hello, I have been trying to register as a signal seller without any success. Please help
  Zero divide  (19   1 2)
Hello, recently i have the problem with couple of indicators ,they report 'zero divide' but i am sure there is no division by zero.I checked history and all data is ok. I tried with other cross then i get that indicator to work but other one reports 'zero divide'. I suspect that my mt4 is corrupted...
Hi everyone, I'm new to using Panels, although I have made one program. For my next project, I wanted to make a dialog box, however, I'm running into an issue: clicking on the client area is causing CDialog's OnButtonClose() event to fire off, thus, hiding the visibility of the dialog box. What I've
Thats a simple price action EA i made on online builder, but as i dont know about programming i find it very hard doing this, i am trying alternating the code last days unsuccesfully... It should take 1 trade per candle but it keeps opening trades 1 after the other..
  Market watch  (1)
Dear Is it possible to send an order to Symbol that is not shown in the market watch? Using the Expert Advisor.  Best. 
Hello ,  My old email account had been deleted , I have no longer access to it  I m trying to change my email on my profile but i need to verify both wich is technically impossible  Please help 
  Yet Another Martingale System  (29   1 2 3)
Ok, after looking at all these martingale systems and trying almost all combinations and variations. I came to the conclusion that you can win using Martingale, but need to keep the following in mind... 1: Need deep pockets to withstand up to 10 normal lots in 1 direction. 10 lots means up to 200...
  MT5 PROBLEMS  (1)
Hi! I've just downloaded MT5 on my desktop to add my customs indicators. But when i enter the link of 3-4 brokers, nothing happen. What can i do?  Thanks
I back test the same EA with same parameters in different platform,  but the result gap is very large. All the thing of EA are same, also Leverage level. I think many people encounter this problem, Do you have a good idear to solve it? This is I test EA in MetaQuotes-Demo(Hedge Mode): This is I test...
  notifications  (1)
i can't recieve trades notifications on the mt4 app even if i correctly receive the test message. How can i fix this problem?
Hi!  Is there any bugs in this version? I notice that the lots transacted is not the same as in the settings (setfiles). e.g. If in the setfiles the lots are 0.01 but the actual lots transacted is 0.02. The strangest thing is that on the graph it says 0.01. One arrow indicating one transaction but...
  Some Question...  (12   1 2)
What can I do in order to increase my daily earnings in the MQL5 Cloud Network? Right now I have a profit average of only $0.22 per day.
Help please - not sure why but stratagy tester expert box will not show experts but will show " Moving Average .ex4"
Hello, I'm noticing some bugs on the new version. BUG1: If I place a pending order while in strategy tester, when the order is actually filled the strategy tester crash (stop responding and I have to close it down) If I run the expert without the strategy tester on everything runs fine. BUG2: After...
Hello friendsHow can I find the maximum value of 0 and the lowest value less than 0 in the indicator?Look at the uploaded photo to get a better idea .Thanks .
Hi i have loads of horizontal lines on my chart and want to change them. do i need to do these individually or can i change all of them at once?
  Undock tool  (2)
A script that allows you to un-dock any chart outside the metatrader main window. DLL gos to libraries and ex4 to scripts
CustomSymbolSetDouble(symbol_custom,SYMBOL_CHART_MODE,3); Tried the above statement but got error. I want to know if I want to display the values according to the Close price and my bid and ask prices are different then how I can set the custom chart mode to close price instead of bid or ask prices...
Hello,  why my signal is not on public ?  Thanks. 
Need Help I created a new mql5 account and tried to create signal using trader id that had been used in my old mql5 account (has been deleted).  But now It says Specified account already being used as a signal.  What am I suppossed to do? I already contact the support team but no response Thanks
The account password recovery for isn't working. Please fix it.
Hi everyone I clicked register as  signal for my demo account. Browser opened with this page: Please help me? Thanks
I try to code an EA and I wonder what is the best code regarding fast retrieval/obtain of prices. Please respond with argues. All opinions are very much appreciated !
How can we stop vendors from removing product without paying any conpensation. For example I just paid over $2000 for EAs that are now worthless because they have been removed.
My freelancer <Deleted>is still in project with me to convert my code to mt5 after three weeks. He was called out for posting my EA running on his live account and as well backtests on SOEHOE.ID. The guy shows no remorse and continues to coordinate buyers directing them to his email address. So I...
Do wingdings still work?  Can't seem to draw arrows.  Get different character. Thanks!         #property indicator_chart_windowextern string Settings_n_1 = "--------------------------";extern int Side = 0;extern int MP_Y = 0; extern int MP_X = 0; int start(){double vAo = iOpen("AUDCHF",PERIOD_D1...
Hello, i would like to know if it's possible to provide signals for indices ?
  download  (1)
Time Info One Minute, Where To Download For Chart?
Hi, I would like to know how to convert the csv tickdata file downloaded by tick downloader to FXT and HST (Mt4 platform). The previous script CSV2FXT is no longer available and I am looking of a free tool (not tick suite software ).  thank you in advance