hide source code

To add comments, please log in or register
Alessandro Iovine
Alessandro Iovine  
good evening everyone, I created an expert advisor, is there a way to distribute my expert advisor but hiding the source code in a way that can not be read and edited?
Nguyen Nga
Nguyen Nga  
Alessandro Iovine:
good evening everyone, I created an expert advisor, is there a way to distribute my expert advisor but hiding the source code in a way that can not be read and edited?

only provide ex4 or ex5 file.

mntiwana
mntiwana  
I dont think,a person knows how to code some EA but dont know ex4/5 enough for simply hiding and or make impossible editing - strange
Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
Alessandro Iovine:

Sure. MQL5 Cloud Protector.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/1730

MetaTrader 5 Build 1730: projects in MetaEditor and Synthetic financial instruments
MetaTrader 5 Build 1730: projects in MetaEditor and Synthetic financial instruments
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
Support for older versions of desktop and mobile terminals will end upon the release of the new platform version: Client Terminal: versions below 730, November 23, 2012 Mobile Terminal for iPhone: versions below 1171, November 11, 2015 Mobile Terminal for Android: versions below 1334, August 5, 2016 Unsupported terminal builds will not be able...
whroeder1
whroeder1  
Nguyen Nga: only provide ex4 or ex5 file.

Exactly. Don't provide the source code. It can't be any simplifier.

To add comments, please log in or register