hide source code

good evening everyone, I created an expert advisor, is there a way to distribute my expert advisor but hiding the source code in a way that can not be read and edited?

Alessandro Iovine:
good evening everyone, I created an expert advisor, is there a way to distribute my expert advisor but hiding the source code in a way that can not be read and edited?

only provide ex4 or ex5 file.

I dont think,a person knows how to code some EA but dont know ex4/5 enough for simply hiding and or make impossible editing - strange

Alessandro Iovine:

Sure. MQL5 Cloud Protector.

https://www.metatrader5.com/en/releasenotes/terminal/1730

MetaTrader 5 Build 1730: projects in MetaEditor and Synthetic financial instruments
MetaTrader 5 Build 1730: projects in MetaEditor and Synthetic financial instruments
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.metatrader5.com
Support for older versions of desktop and mobile terminals will end upon the release of the new platform version: Client Terminal: versions below 730, November 23, 2012 Mobile Terminal for iPhone: versions below 1171, November 11, 2015 Mobile Terminal for Android: versions below 1334, August 5, 2016 Unsupported terminal builds will not be able...

Nguyen Nga: only provide ex4 or ex5 file.

Exactly. Don't provide the source code. It can't be any simplifier.

We can also see that normal compile and MQL5 Cloud Protector command are making different ex4/5 file size.
Reason: