"Secret" Society of Forex Traders - page 2

That BASTARD!!!

That's pretty interesting... Thanks for posting it.

It might not be popular, but in defense of Felix, this isn't the biggest crime in the world. It's making the news because it's funny, not because he's such a big-time criminal.

In fact, I didn't see mention of him actually being charged with anything.

And finally, it's important to note that Felix and his girlfriend were PAYING the money involved, not RECEIVING it - which is usually a primary ingredient of a scam.

Sounds like they'll both be deported. But I'd expect to see Felix broadcasting from Russia, or someplace, in the near future.

P.S. To help put this in perspective, just last week a lady got busted for having 10 husbands at the same time. All were illegal immigrants who each paid the lady a few thousand dollars to marry them.

So Felix is small potatoes as far as immigration problems go.

thats something new to add to his profile a minister or is it a pimp !!

It Shows He Has No Regard For Laws And Ready To Break Them !

The Point Is He Has No Moral And Is Willing To Break Laws To Suit His Needs And The Same Applys To His scam Review Site forex peace army He Uses To Bash Other legitimate Companys. How Can We Trust A Man Who Claims To Be A Forex Guru But Lives In A Tiny Apartment In The Middle Of A Crummy City. And Runs A Ton Of Forex Sites. Bottom Line He Makes Money From Selling Dreams And Hopes ! There Are Way Better Services Out There! And His Is Not One Of Them !

Felix SCAM WARNING

Who is Felix from ForexBastards.com? - Yahoo! Answers

Felixbastard.com facts about Felix

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

forexbastards.com My review.

ForexBastards Scam - Forex Scam - Forexpeacearmy.com

Forexnews.com

www.forexbastards.com (Free Forex Alerts)

forexbastards.com My review. - Page 2

Dmitri Chavkerov | Forexbastards | Forexpeacearmy

forexbastards.com OWNER INVOLVED IN FRAUD | ARREST MADE ! - MoneyTec Traders Community Forum

Whois Record for Forexbastards.com - ScamFraudAlert

YouTube - ForexPeaceArmy Scam(forexbastards)

Is Forex Peace army and forexbastards.com a SCAM ? - Yahoo! Answers

Forex Peace Army:

After opening the above links & reading I Think any Trader, broker, IB, MM, WL, writer or anyone will understand who Forex Peace Army or forex bastards

They are group under the big gang (Felix) own many websites in many activities like:

ForexPeaceArmy

Kingforexsignals.com

Secretnewsweapon

Secretforexsociety

Forexfreedom

Forexdiamonds

Forexpeacearmy

alansmoneyblog

alansmoneyblog.com/forum/

& many other websites

I will not say that they are scam because after reading the above reviews & others I made sure that they are really scam.

They attracting the traders through the hot topics like FXCM take 20K from a trader & so on, then trader will go there & see the factious posts about brokers, then will find good & fair posts about some of brokers but he or she don know that those good brokerage firms are owned by felix who really will take all there money

Another way for attracting traders:

Kingforexsignals.com: Send trading signals for trades but unfortunately the signals are wrong (not all the signals but 99% are wrong in the long positions) that will lead the trader to loss & liquidation

After losing the trader will complain Felix but by a dirty way Felix send them emails that make him legit & your broker is the scam

Then Felix help the trader by posting dirty, scam & bad posts about this broker

Felix Never gave any victim 1% of his money so?

Then The Trader will love felix who defend for him & attack the brokers that they are scam

But unfortunately the trader fall in very big TRAP like Rashid & others

I will not say that all brokers are legit & Felix is Scam

No

I will say the scam brokers that NFA knew them can't continue doing business

But what about the fictitious Forums? who can close them? who can understand that they are scam

hmmm, I'm sure that Logic here & there but I'm not sure that all people believe in the real & logic

The Most Famous Scam individuals: Pharaoh, Felix, Alan, Dmitri Chavkerov and Yuliya Kalinina

When they say something about any broker they say:

See reviews in forexpeacearmy, forexrealm & alansmoneyblog.com/forum/ only & post in all the forums under many different names

They have millions of names in different websites

They use political way in posting scams

They use political way in posting good reviews

So? Who harm the market

So? Who agree with dirty business

So? Who agree that killer is legit

They are killing forex market & other markets

Do you know that:

Dmitri Chavkerov and Yuliya Kalinina both busted by I.C.E Agents on 11/30/07

Official Criminal Complaint Ducuments

(For More information about those bastards Pick them from searching in google for: forex bastards, forex peace army, felix scam, forexpeacearmy scam)

Have you ever heard his voice. I dont know for some reason everytime I hear his name is reminds me of this guy. Im not sayin that this is him, just that this guy always comes to my mind. LOL Felix forever in my mind will be this guy in the middle.

dh99136751:
Hi all,

This may be a little off topic, I hope I have posted this in the right section and I hope no one feels like I'm spamming the forum (that's not my intention). I recently joined the Secret Forex Society. Fancy name, but it's a Forex trading resource site. For now at least I can offer some free memberships. This may not be something you are interested in but I'm glad I got in. If you want to join for free (it's by invitation only), send me a private message and I'll get back to you within a day or two with all the info you need to join. Anyway, I think it will be a good resource.

dh99136751

wow a secret society.... is it like justice league america? i wanna be batman... or is it kinda secret journey to destroy the one ring? but anyway what this secret society do seriously?

maybe it would be like this...

Files:
huhu.jpg  91 kb

Yes, unfortunately it is all bollocks, he is big scam artist..wanting to take knuckleheads cash..and shirt off back..

forexpeacearmy:
Who is Felix from ForexBastards.com? - Yahoo! Answers

Felixbastard.com facts about Felix

Talkgold HYIP, Investment & Money Forum

forexbastards.com My review.

ForexBastards Scam - Forex Scam - Forexpeacearmy.com

Forexnews.com

www.forexbastards.com (Free Forex Alerts)

forexbastards.com My review. - Page 2

Dmitri Chavkerov | Forexbastards | Forexpeacearmy

forexbastards.com OWNER INVOLVED IN FRAUD | ARREST MADE ! - MoneyTec Traders Community Forum

Whois Record for Forexbastards.com - ScamFraudAlert

YouTube - ForexPeaceArmy Scam(forexbastards)

Is Forex Peace army and forexbastards.com a SCAM ? - Yahoo! Answers

Forex Peace Army:

After opening the above links & reading I Think any Trader, broker, IB, MM, WL, writer or anyone will understand who Forex Peace Army or forex bastards

They are group under the big gang (Felix) own many websites in many activities like:

ForexPeaceArmy

Kingforexsignals.com

Secretnewsweapon

Secretforexsociety

Forexfreedom

Forexdiamonds

Forexpeacearmy

alansmoneyblog

alansmoneyblog.com/forum/

& many other websites

I will not say that they are scam because after reading the above reviews & others I made sure that they are really scam.

They attracting the traders through the hot topics like FXCM take 20K from a trader & so on, then trader will go there & see the factious posts about brokers, then will find good & fair posts about some of brokers but he or she don know that those good brokerage firms are owned by felix who really will take all there money

Another way for attracting traders:

Kingforexsignals.com: Send trading signals for trades but unfortunately the signals are wrong (not all the signals but 99% are wrong in the long positions) that will lead the trader to loss & liquidation

After losing the trader will complain Felix but by a dirty way Felix send them emails that make him legit & your broker is the scam

Then Felix help the trader by posting dirty, scam & bad posts about this broker

Felix Never gave any victim 1% of his money so?

Then The Trader will love felix who defend for him & attack the brokers that they are scam

But unfortunately the trader fall in very big TRAP like Rashid & others

I will not say that all brokers are legit & Felix is Scam

No

I will say the scam brokers that NFA knew them can't continue doing business

But what about the fictitious Forums? who can close them? who can understand that they are scam

hmmm, I'm sure that Logic here & there but I'm not sure that all people believe in the real & logic

The Most Famous Scam individuals: Pharaoh, Felix, Alan, Dmitri Chavkerov and Yuliya Kalinina

When they say something about any broker they say:

See reviews in forexpeacearmy, forexrealm & alansmoneyblog.com/forum/ only & post in all the forums under many different names

They have millions of names in different websites

They use political way in posting scams

They use political way in posting good reviews

So? Who harm the market

So? Who agree with dirty business

So? Who agree that killer is legit

They are killing forex market & other markets

Do you know that:

Dmitri Chavkerov and Yuliya Kalinina both busted by I.C.E Agents on 11/30/07

Official Criminal Complaint Ducuments

(For More information about those bastards Pick them from searching in google for: forex bastards, forex peace army, felix scam, forexpeacearmy scam)

lol___lol

L

{O}

king of forex scam...

hehehe:D:D:D

Reason: