registeration help

I tried to register as seller but my documents rejected as it is in Arabic   , I'm   from Egypt and of course  My ID in Arabic how to solve this

We can not help you here on the forum because this validation is made by the robot supervising by admins.
You can read the following two thread about the process -

----------------

My seller's account not approved -
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/280472

How to register as the seller:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/215682

My Seller Account Not Approve
My Seller Account Not Approve
  • www.mql5.com
I have opened my account in mql5 which has been more than 6 months and has not been opened yet, I have completed all the document and multi, still...

Sherief Abdrabou:
I tried to register as seller but my documents rejected as it is in Arabic   , I'm   from Egypt and of course  My ID in Arabic  how to solve this
wanna talk? Maybe I can help you. PM me.

Sherief Abdrabou:
I tried to register as seller but my documents rejected as it is in Arabic   , I'm   from Egypt and of course  My ID in Arabic  how to solve this

I don't think that your documents were rejected because of their language.

Read the requirements carefully and re-submit them.

Eleni Anna Branou:

I don't think that your documents were rejected because of their language.

Read the requirements carefully and re-submit them.

her is a screen shoot with the cause

@Eleni Anna Branou

Files:

Sherief Abdrabou:

her is a screen shoot with the cause

@Eleni Anna Branou

Please upload a photo of the English translation of your document on the certified form   this was the rejection cause

Sherief Abdrabou:
Please upload a photo of the English translation of your document on the certified form   this was the rejection cause

Then upload an english translation of the certified document.

Very simple , proceed to the nearest Immigration authority office in your area , take your National ID , and 2 X 4*6 White background photos for you and then issue an passport . it's in English and your are not required to bother provide official transcript for your ID . It takes only 1-2 days to issue . then Register using it
Reason: