Download MetaTrader 5

symbol EURUSD synchronization error

To add comments, please log in or register
slacktrader
slacktrader  
I am trying to execute EA from article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/143 I get an error: symbol EURUSD synchronization error and LOG fiel contains also messages: Expert removed because indicator 26 cannot load [4801] and Error of creation of the MA indicator - error number: 4801!! does anybody have a clue where could be a problem? Thanks
Adaptive Trading Systems and Their Use in the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
This article suggests a variant of an adaptive system that consists of many strategies, each of which performs its own "virtual" trade operations. Real trading is performed in accordance with the signals of a most profitable strategy at the moment. Thanks to using of the object-oriented approach, classes for working with data and trade classes of the Standard library, the architecture of the system appeared to be simple and scalable; now you can easily create and analyze the adaptive systems that include hundreds of trade strategies.
Alexey Da
Alexey Da  

How have you tried to execute EA? Where did you get error?

Attach full logs.

I loaded all files and executed EA successfully.

Any way check location of all indicator files are used. It is a common reason to get this error.

slacktrader
slacktrader  
It is solved already. No Idea how... Terminal updated today Anyway, thanks for a help. Attached LOGs, with error from 20.10.2010 and from today without an error.
To add comments, please log in or register