General - page 1373

Where can I upload and sell my MT4 indicators?  I have very accurate indicators wich I think could benefit a lot of fellow traders..  
Very often, when browsing code and there are more files (.mqh) involved, MetaTrader Editor does not find definitions of class members even if they are in the same file. (Remembers me to Visual studio )
Hi Everyone Could someone answer a simple question for me please? I have an EA i need programmed, but i have come to the conclusion that for best execution it would be better to use 2 accounts (one for bids and one for offers). The EA is just a simple intraday ordering strategy, but im positively...
  Trade Calls  (9)
Call 1. Sell AUD/USD 0228 or higher. SL 0239. TP 0205 region. Call 2. Buy USD/CAD 0259 or lower. SL 0238, TP 0300 or higher Call 3. Sell NZD/USD 8257 or higher. SL 0874, TP 0830 GL & GT
European stock markets have fallen, with the inconclusive election result in Italy raising fears that political deadlock will delay economic reforms. Italy's FTSE MIB index fell 4.9%, while London's FTSE 100 shed 1.3% and share markets in Frankfurt and Paris fell well over 2% each. The yield on...
[Deleted]
  Max Lot Size  (8)
Hello all, I am in the process of backtesting my EA on MT4. I am using FXCMs MT4 platform. I have deleted the .hst files and downloaded and installed 1M historical price data. I am disconnected from my brokers demo account when I backtest however I am being limited to a maximum lot size of 100. Why...
The highlighted bars are indications of major weakness and they come at a level established for a couple months to be a strong resistance level. I would suspect that the market will rebound up temporarily, at least up to 1.3170 before any further down move is possible. Remember this is short term,...
To me, the only way is keep on telling myself that life is up and down. When you make the wrong move, learn from the mistakes and when you make profit, thank God. How about you
  Any secrets in Forex?  (33   1 2 3 4)
One of a secret way of Forex for me is understanding the support level , resistance level and pivot level and when there occurs any exception then understanding the power of trend strength which I find most important in case of a adverse situation in support and resistance break.
I have several mt4 installations from different brokers. Lately ive noticed each mt4 shows only signal providers from its broker is it metaquotes that has changed the signal service such that you can only see/use providers from the same broker as the mt4? If so that is lame because what if someone
Chairman Ben Bernanke says the Federal Reserve's low interest-rate policies are providing key support for an economy still struggling with high unemployment. He is signaling that the Fed's efforts to keep borrowing costs low will continue. Bernanke acknowledges that the Fed's aggressive program...
Forex is the modern time best business. it is open for all people. he who have achieve a lot of knowledge about forex success is very easy for him. i think in modern time a man get forex business as his profession. what is your thinking? Forex Tips - Forex Forums
The human brain thinks of so many things forex, sex, alcohol, money, pleasure etc but a very good robot thinks of nothing else but forex it has no emotions so it has conquered fear and greed so i give it to the robot Forex Tips - Forex Forums
Any of the programmers here know how to setup CUDA to work with the MetaTrader 5 strategy tester?  I have a very expensive GPU with liquid cooling just hanging out while my CPU could use the help.  I am surprised actually this is not implemented into the MT5 software...
Hello I want to make Stochastic EA with the following conditions K period = 7 D period =1 Slow = 4 MA method = simple Price field = H/L EA starts by opening a buy when stochastic crosses over the line 50 and TP when touches or crossing line 75, or opening sell when stochastic crosses down the line...
World markets retreated Tuesday as a big vote for anti-austerity parties in Italy's elections left the eurozone's third biggest economy in political deadlock, sparking fears of a revival of the region's debt crisis. European stock markets were sharply lower, led by a 4% plunge on Italy's index of...
The community of traders and developers of automated trading systems keeps evolving. At the moment, the website offers a variety of useful services and a lot more is yet to come. To make the use of the website easier and more convenient for you, we decided to improve the home page design. It...
For me forex is blessing. Thing forex changed my life style. this is a source of my confirm income. what about you ? Please share your opinion. https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
I use Parabolic SAR, Stochastic Slow 533 (simple), and RSI 7 for my forex indicator. And use TFD1 and TF4h for main direction, for trigger, I use TF5m and TF15m. So, what indicator you usually use for trading? https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
Hello, when switching a position, stop and target get lost. What is the best synchronus way to reattach stop and target, using CTrade::PositionModify ? So the squence is: 1. OrderSend 2... ? 3. CTrade::PositionModify Unfortunately, even OrderSend is successfull, CTrade::PositionModify fails with
CFTC Commitments of Traders (COT) Report, published Friday 22 February 2013*. Speculators' aggregate net position, in the eight futures contracts we cover, flipped to the long side of the USD in the latest period. In the prior report, the specs net position was 31,704 contracts short. The...
  my subscrition  (7)
There are a subscription to specified trading account and period exists. Signals resale is prohibited.this is the feedback i got when ever i want to subscribe for a new signal pls can u help to solve this problem.thnkxxx
EURGBP- With an unsustained rally at the 0.8814 level seeing the cross turning lower on Monday, further price consolidation cannot be ruled out. This could force further downside towards the 0.8567 level. However, while this level caps, there is risk of an eventual return to the 0.8716 level. This...
hello community can anybody explain me, how this HFT works? what kind of "codes" do they use? is there a way to participate as a common trader?
Good afternoon Ladies and Gentlemen, I am looking for a EA that will close all my positions (could be different currencies) after "X" amount of hours with "X" of pips. I should be able to choose how many hours after a trade/ticket is open and how many pips I want before it closes all the positions...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I'm completely baffled by the logic of this indicator. Have ran out of ideas on how to solve the issues listed below. I reversed the CI_Buy and CI_Sell output values as I wanted a 1 for a long and -1 for a short trend tag sent to the Global Variables (GV). This makes it easier to do a quick...
[Deleted]
Hi Guys, I'm completely baffled by the logic of this indicator. Have ran out of ideas on how to solve the issues listed below. I reversed the CI_Buy and CI_Sell output values as I wanted a 1 for a long and -1 for a short trend tag sent to the Global Variables (GV). This makes it easier to do a quick...
EURUSD (4-HOUR) Sell Why Sell There is a distinct falling trendline that has acted as resistance now. Trend indicators are pointing down Wave indicators are neutral Pair has completed an upwards correction shown by the two consecutive down candles and one Extreme indicator pointing overbought.
“I’m sitting on cash,” Felix Zulauf said when he was asked in an interview where he was putting his money. With decades of asset management experience under his belt, he’d founded Zulauf Asset Management in Switzerland in 1990. But now he was worried—and has turned negative on just about everything....