signal

Hi . I wanted to register a signal that I got this message:

Specified account already being used as a signal

I check the relevant section, but I don't see anything

Saheb Hemati:

It means the account you trying to use to subscribe MQL5 signal is also being use to provide MQL5 signal.

If you are a MQL5 signal provider then you cannot subscribe to MQL5 signal. If you're not MQL5 signal provider then subscribe to MQL5 signal by using account that is not used to provide MQL5 signal.

Saheb Hemati:

You cannot publish a signal with a trading account that was used to subscribe to another signal previously.

Eleni Anna Branou:

You cannot publish a signal with a trading account that was used to subscribe to another signal previously.

Is Paam account not allowed to copy the signal?

Saheb Hemati:

I don't know, ask your broker for such an issue, I don't think that MQL5 platform would block it.

I asked the broker who answered MQL5 platform should be asked. MQL5 platform is preventing publishing. I don't think it's related to the broker. While my account is not a duplicate.

Saheb Hemati:
I asked the broker who answered MQL5 platform should be asked. MQL5 platform is preventing publishing. I don't think it's related to the broker. While my account is not a duplicate.

You said about copying a signal, not publishing.

I've seen PAMM accounts published as signals before in MQL5.com, so I don't think that's the problem, unless they've changed something recently.

MQL5.com doesn't allow the publising of real/paid signals that are based on cent/micro accounts, but I don't think that affects you, does it?

Saheb Hemati:

PAMM account is like a signal provider as i know, because it has feature to enables traders to accept investment from other traders

Why doesn't the admin respond? For about a month now I have been asking the admin questions but have not answered.

Saheb Hemati:
Why doesn't the admin respond? For about a month now I have been asking the admin questions but have not answered.

They only deal with financial issues and rarely with something else.

Reason: