MQL5 community: authorization failed.

To add comments, please log in or register
sailorbg
sailorbg  

Hello,

Since today, my LINUX VPS server can't connect to MQL5 in order to receive the signals. I've run the MT4 terminal successfully untill now using WINE. I don't believe that my VPS provider changed something and I wander how to fix this problem???

When I open a terminal in my WIN7 laptop everyth. is fine and I receive the signals, BUT I can't leave my laptop always on. THat's why I've buy the VPS...

Alexey Da
Alexey Da  
Nikolay Nedeltchev:

Hello,

Since today, my LINUX VPS server can't connect to MQL5 in order to receive the signals. I've run the MT4 terminal successfully untill now using WINE. I don't believe that my VPS provider changed something and I wander how to fix this problem???

We are working on this.
dancingshadow
dancingshadow  

Hi

I am having this issue too on my iphone

I can still trade on my mt4 account and logs in fine

I can log in on my laptop fine and go to mql site as I am here doing this on my laptop

Yeaterday and this morning I was getting notifications of trades and trade changes but this has now stopped on my iphone

I have tried to log into the mql 5 site in settings on my iphone and it says

authorization failed (invalid token)

I also get a notify service return unknown response 503

Please help

thankyou

Reza Ebrahimi
Reza Ebrahimi  
I have this problem too.
Reza Ebrahimi
Reza Ebrahimi  
The problem was that Internet Explorer could not access the www.mql5.com website. Also you need at least "Internet Explorer 8" for the Market & Signals tabs to show.
Raul0
Raul0  
syberia_poya:
The problem was that Internet Explorer could not access the www.mql5.com website. Also you need at least "Internet Explorer 8" for the Market & Signals tabs to show.
No success with IE8 and WINE. What are dll for http and https responsible?
Derk Wehler
Derk Wehler  
Alexey Da:
We are working on this.

Has anything changed in last 16 months?  I'm also trying to run MT4 under Wine on Linux (Mint) but platforms get "MQL5.community: authorization failed".  Is there any way to get this to connect?

zackv
zackv  

Hi.

I can not connect to your services. In MT4 under Linux Mint 18.1 I received a message: "MQL5.community: authorization failed". Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Zack

vway3368
vway3368  
Alexey Da:
We are working on this.

Hi Alexey,

I have the same problem running on Windows VPS too. Any update?

Pedro Miranda
Pedro Miranda  

I have the same problem running on Windows 10.

Please, I need help.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Pedro Miranda:

I have the same problem running on Windows 10.

Please, I need help.

Write to the service desk.
To add comments, please log in or register