ePayments - page 2

Alain Verleyen:
Take your phone and contact Metaquotes office in Pakistan.
Mudasar best option for paymens through Standard charterd bank

brightglobalfx:
Mudasar best option for paymens through Standard charterd bank

i have standard charted bank visa debit card and i tried but card pay is rejecting my payment. so i cannot withdrawal

As far as i know the epayments account needs to be verified in your name.

Brokers usually ask for confirmation of this on your first withdrawal to your epayments account and especially if it differs from the method that was used for depositing to the account.

Marco vd Heijden:

As far as i know the epayments account needs to be verified in your name.

Brokers usually ask for confirmation of this on your first withdrawal to your epayments account and especially if it differs from the method that was used for depositing to the account.

i m asking about mql5 withdrawal not broker

Okay in that case you should read the terms and conditions of this website here: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

12.13. The User confirms that he/she is a full owner of the Funds, and the Funds deposited to the Client Area have no criminal and/or illegal origin. All information a User provided during the registration process and/or afterwards, including information provided as part of any transaction that requires the depositing of Funds, is true, relevant, accurate and fully corresponds to the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other Payment Accounts that are to be used to deposit/withdraw funds to/from the User’s Payment Account.

Terms of Use of MQL5.community
Terms of Use of MQL5.community
  • www.mql5.com
Please read these www.mql5.com Terms of Use carefully. Capitalized terms used herein shall be defined as set forth in Section 1 of these Terms of Use. 1. Terms and Definitions 1.1. For purposes of these Terms of Use, the following terms shall have the meanings as specified below: MetaQuotes Ltd: means the MetaQuotes Ltd company which is the...

Marco vd Heijden:

Okay in that case you should read the terms and conditions of this website here: https://www.mql5.com/en/about/terms

12.13. The User confirms that he/she is a full owner of the Funds, and the Funds deposited to the Client Area have no criminal and/or illegal origin. All information a User provided during the registration process and/or afterwards, including information provided as part of any transaction that requires the depositing of Funds, is true, relevant, accurate and fully corresponds to the name(s) on the credit/debit card(s) or other Payment Accounts that are to be used to deposit/withdraw funds to/from the User’s Payment Account.

thanks i got it so that is illegal.

Muhammad Mudasir:
i have a question will mql5 .can i withdrawal to  my brother epayments account with my Mql5 ? any one have an idea if that works and legal?

Epayments don't work in pakistan.

Foreign incomes are legal just declare them and pay tax if applicable.

Farrukh Aleem:

Epayments don't work in pakistan.

Foreign incomes are legal just declare them and pay tax if applicable.

i m paying tax. just tell me how to withdrawal payment from mql5?

Muhammad Mudasir:

i m paying tax. just tell me how to withdrawal payment from mql5?

Did you call Metaquotes Pakistan's office ? What they said ?

Alain Verleyen:
Did you call Metaquotes Pakistan's office ? What they said ?

they said no idea about paycard which bank work with that and paypal and epayments not in pakistan

Reason: