Deposit to MQL5 account

Can somebody suggest how I can deposit to my account when the system requires a confirmation code supposedly sent by SMS to my mobile but never received therefore impossible to enter a non existent code. Since when did MQL5 commence this requirement. Supposedly to confirm my mobile number in profile but it is juts impossible to do. I have now been trying for three weeks to make a deposit and signals are expiring as I am unable to pay the subscription. The service provider has another site to obtain his signal but it is nowhere as efficient as MQL5 and their VPS. Is anybody else having this problem?

Spartacus:
Can somebody suggest how I can deposit to my account when the system requires a confirmation code supposedly sent by SMS to my mobile but never received therefore impossible to enter a non existent code. Since when did MQL5 commence this requirement. Supposedly to confirm my mobile number in profile but it is juts impossible to do. I have now been trying for three weeks to make a deposit and signals are expiring as I am unable to pay the subscription. The service provider has another site to obtain his signal but it is nowhere as efficient as MQL5 and their VPS. Is anybody else having this problem?
In order to smoothly receive the SMS code, you should try to replace the sim card provider on your cellphone.

Susi Natalia:
In order to smoothly receive the SMS code, you should try to replace the sim card provider on your cellphone.
That is not possible. My phone is tied into a two year service plan with the largest mobile service provider in New Zealand. Why would I change my SIM card? Is it something to do with being located in New Zealand?

Susi Natalia:

that's the most odd solution i ever encountered...are you serious? why on earth should one need to replace the sim card provider.....

Spartacus:
That is not possible. My phone is tied into a two year service plan with the largest mobile service provider in New Zealand. Why would I change my SIM card? Is it something to do with being located in New Zealand?

Yes, it affects your network card provider because I have experienced problems like this. After I replace with another provider, the code from mql can be received smoothly. 😚

Kenneth Parling:

that's the most odd solution i ever encountered...are you serious? why on earth should one need to replace the sim card provider.....

I am serious, because I have experienced problems like this.
Reason: