ePayments - page 3

Epayments don't work in Iran. I can not withdraw from MQL5.

Webmoney is good item for countries can not work with some e-currency .

E payment changed its policy and now many country residence cant withdraw money.

Muhammad Mudasir:

they said no idea about paycard which bank work with that and paypal and epayments not in pakistan

In summary they said what we already know. The point is they should provide a way to withdraw for all the people like you, living in a country where current methods are not usable.

Alain Verleyen:
In summary they said what we already know. The point is they should provide a way to withdraw for all the people like you, living in a country where current methods are not usable.
any solution

Muhammad Mudasir:
any solution
why you don't issue any plastic visa card from any bank and use it ? I think there are a lot of websites that provide prepaid Visa Card , like dixipay you can google , also payoneer is good choice but they offer master card . master card is not yet ready on mql but I knew that they will make withdrawals to master card available soon 

Kareem Abdelhakim:
why you don't issue any plastic visa card from any bank and use it ? I think there are a lot of websites that provide prepaid Visa Card , like dixipay you can google , also payoneer is good choice but they offer master card . master card is not yet ready on mql but I knew that they will make withdrawals to master card available soon 

do you know more than dixipay for visa card?

Muhammad Mudasir:

do you know more than dixipay for visa card?

I really don't know but i'll ask , but what I already know is dixipay 

Kareem Abdelhakim:

I really don't know but i'll ask , but what I already know is dixipay 

dixipay when i m going to register it says page not found

Muhammad Mudasir:

dixipay when i m going to register it says page not found

I don't know contact their support , maybe its' not supporte din your country

Kareem Abdelhakim:
I don't know contact their support , maybe its' not supporte din your country
ok
Reason: