Reasoning: How do you become a millionaire? Or .... - page 3

Vladimir Tkach:

I invested once in his team on f am. For half a year they were trading nowhere. Took them out when the loss was 2%.

You have to be smart to walk by the board and wave a stick around, not every prison can teach you that.

Vladimir Tkach:

I invested once in his team on f am. For half a year they were going nowhere. Took them out when the loss was 2%.

Not everyone has the talent to trade. Not even as a team.

Trading is a risk to lose and learning is not that risky.

Uladzimir Izerski:

As soon as someone exchanges one money for another he will have a loss.

You won't become a millionaire on that.)

On a reverse exchange, under good circumstances, you can make a small profit.

If you don't spend and stay hungry in Bali for six months.)

That's the subtleties), but there was a million).
Every time I change money I think everything is tied up in the foreign exchange market. Everywhere you turn it all comes down to the foreign exchange market

Maxim Romanov:
This is the subtleties), but there was a million).
But every time I change money, I think everything is tied up in the foreign exchange market. Everywhere you turn, it always comes down to the foreign exchange market.

Yes!

The most active and much-demanded market is the foreign exchange market.

But there is a pattern here. Increasing the number of participants in the market reduces volatility.

This was the idea behind the creation of the forex market.

For speculators it is a minus. For others it's a plus.

Who are we going to protect?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Here it is!

The most active and in-demand market is the foreign exchange market.

But there is a pattern here. Increasing the number of participants in the market reduces volatility.

That was the idea behind the creation of the forex market.

For speculators it is a minus. For others it's a plus.

Who are we going to protect?

Reduces both volatility and trendiness. But we will not be out of work. Inefficiencies (trends and flotsam) move on a scale, you just need to pick the right scale to trade on now, and there is always one.

Maxim Romanov:
Reduces both volatility and trendiness. But we are not out of work. Inefficiencies (trends and flotsam) move on a scale, you just need to pick the right scale to trade on now, and there is always one.

In this respect I agree.

The reduction in volatility and trendiness can be compensated for by the number of instruments used.

The risk is even possibly reduced.

Uladzimir Izerski:

It's not so easy with businesses either.

In a year, twice as many businesses have opened as have closed.

After ten years, no more than 10% remain on the market.

Ordinary business, like business in the financial markets, is about investment and risk. There are not many people who are willing to take risks and calculate the risks...

Ordinary people are used to a CLIENT'S MARKET (like in a supermarket), so they calculate all their actions only from this position - consumerism... They demand a guarantee, a confirmation of everything and everyone..., but they are not prepared to take risks... And they will NEVER become millionaires, of course...

Serqey Nikitin:

Ordinary business, like business in the financial markets, is about investment and risk. There aren't really many people who are willing to take risks and calculate the risks...

Ordinary people are used to the CLIENT'S MARKET (like in a supermarket), so they calculate all their actions only from this position - the consumer one... They demand a guarantee, a confirmation of everything and everyone..., but they are not prepared to take risks... And they will NEVER become millionaires, of course...

"Ordinary people are used to a TRUE market."

Very interesting expression of thought. +++

That's how it is. This is the edge of the extreme level of risk. Where guarantees are already demanded.

But risks are sometimes overlooked.))

To be a tough guy in the market, you need certain skills.

They are simple

1. Knowing where the price is going to go.

2. Where to cover a position.

3. Where to enter back in?

Uladzimir Izerski:

It takes a certain ability to become a tough guy in the market.

Stop bruising and reasoning and get busy, or you won't see a million, not even in Belarusian roubles.
Reason: