Signal not copying on MT5

Im having an issue with getting signals to copy from MQL5 to my MT5. Im certain it isnt settings as ive got the same settings for a signal through Signal Start and also MQL5 signals on MT4.

The same thing has come up in the Journal both times Ive had issues... 

2020.10.06 19:05:27.640 Signal '1000086': signal copying for 'GBPUSD' is prohibited

2020.10.06 19:05:27.640 Signal '1000086': cannot update position, symbol GBPUSD not found

Im pretty certain it has something to do with my broker having their raw account symbols with a .i suffix after it - eg EURUSD.i

The thing that confuses me though is that its the same .i after the symbol on MT4 and ive successfully run 2 signals there via MQL5

The signal I run on MT5 via Signal Start is the same signal that didnt work for me through MQL5? Same broker...

Any help other than use another broker (though that might end up the solution) is appreciated.

cheers

wilkojames:

Im having an issue with getting signals to copy from MQL5 to my MT5. Im certain it isnt settings as ive got the same settings for a signal through Signal Start and also MQL5 signals on MT4.

The same thing has come up in the Journal both times Ive had issues... 

2020.10.06 19:05:27.640 Signal '1000086': signal copying for 'GBPUSD' is prohibited

2020.10.06 19:05:27.640 Signal '1000086': cannot update position, symbol GBPUSD not found

Im pretty certain it has something to do with my broker having their raw account symbols with a .i suffix after it - eg EURUSD.i

The thing that confuses me though is that its the same .i after the symbol on MT4 and ive successfully run 2 signals there via MQL5

The signal I run on MT5 via Signal Start is the same signal that didnt work for me through MQL5? Same broker...

Any help other than use another broker (though that might end up the solution) is appreciated.

cheers

If your broker's symbols can't mapped correctly, you should use another broker.

These problems can't be fixed, they either work or not.

Reason: