General - page 656

Hello, I am looking for historic data (OHLCV) from the past 12 months for EVERY nasdaq stock with a market cap between 50 mil - 5 bil. I need this data on the 1 M level, so to be clear I need the data for every trading minute of every nasdaq that falls in the margin of the stated market cap with in
Hi, Does anyone know why charts are closed automatically when I leave MT5 running overnight? I had some levels marked on my charts and when I wanted to check them in the morning, half of them was closed
Hi. Trying Forex Factory NEWS with 4 pairs. Ive got the VPS running, the question is: When I hit AUTOMATIC TRADING button into MT5, why does it goes red (stop) when I migrate it to the VPS? How do I know if everything is going on at the VPS, as in my computer? Any info will be very a appreciated
Hello Ok, I before posted in this forum about a grid system, but this idea I really hope to find some one that have an EA for it, or at least similar. I have been searching for an EA that work the oppisit of what the traditional idea of the grid. So, instead for adding and openning trades when the
Good afternoon! My nobles, I am trying to open new orders (problem with BOLETA F9) on my MT4, and the tool is inactive. What to do in this case
Can i use MQL5 as my default broker to trade without third party brokers like Fxpro, FBS, Alpari and the rest? Does the MQL5 has TYPE OF ACCOUNT(Mini/Micro Account, Standard Account, Ecn account, Pro Ecn account) like the third parties do? What is the minimum capital deposit to trade with MQL5
Hello everybody,     I want to follow a signal operated on GBPUSD.  and EURUSD.   , but  my corresponding currency name is GPBUSD and EURUSD. Does it matter?  Best regards, Pan 
Hi, I am trying to define the default values for the values "start" "step" "stop" in the optimization. in the set file it may looks like this: Trailingstep=1||1||1||10||Y But how do I hardcode the range in the EA code? input int Trailingstep=1||1||10||Y; does not work. any pointers
I have seen a few of MT4 and MT5 market products are resold by a website. Is that possible? As an example, one of indicator sells on MQL5 market for 100$. But in that third party website selling that same product for 50$
  Forex is game or Business  (115   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
what is your opinion about Forex is game or business
If we loaded Zigzag Indicator , I find a large bug!  It also happened on Mt5 and Mt4.  To Set Zigzag Value: ( ExtDepth=30; ExtDeviation=5; ExtBackstep=3; ) Symbol is "AUDUSD" ;   TimeFrame is "H1"  . The latest timeclock is  "2017.06.21 13:00",  your will find bug like Picture. After loaded, Zigzag...
  Broker  (1)
Please,how can a firm trade in the Forex Market without passing through a Broker? And if this is possible what are the requirements to trade in the Forex Market directly
Dear all, From your experience, how long it takes until the service desk answers? I am waiting for more than a week now. Thanks
  I can't pay.  (1)
I can't pay. Attempt to proceed with vps payment. But it looks like the picture below. No more progress. Not terminal Can't pay by other means? I want to pay by PayPal
Hello Metaquotes / Metatrader, Is it possible to create metatrader 4 and 5 MULTITERMINAL apps for the mobile phones (android / iphone etc)
I have open CMC Market MT4 Demo account and subscribed to a free signa. I am getting message "2019.12.09 18:21:43.240 '18190690': Signal - connect to 206.221.189.59:443 through proxy failed" I have done step 3 setup as per your screen. But it failed. Please try to help
I heard this expression so many times, "ignorance is bliss" but when it comes to financial services industry, oh no, it is definitely catastrophic and costly never a bliss. What do you think? Share your nightmares of not reading terms and condition fully
Hi, after recently the MT5 update, one of my EAs starts to consider points instead of pips. This is an major update and causes me a huge loss. Once my stop was optimized for this strategy, and suddently it was reduced by 10 times. I guess that this kind of update should be carefully schedulled and
I have been breaking my head over and over to try and find out why my admiral market demo account is not updating live data feed can anyone help me
Hi everyone, Just wondering if you could please point me in the right direction. I have got an EA that I am editing. Its based on SMA Crossover strategy. I want it not to trade if last 15 candles there was a cross (to avoid range market). Is there anyone who could please help me with this
before it is to late .. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-12-06/robots-in-finance-could-wipe-out-some-of-its-highest-paying-jobs
  PATTERN 123  (2)
I bought pattern 123 for mt4 but i need pattern 123 for mt5,do i pay again for pattern 123 on mt5
  Ratings Bonus  (23   1 2 3)
Comments that do not relate to the"Withdrawal", have been moved into this topic
Can anyone please send me the mt5 buit-in source code for trailing stop loss please, or any trailing stop loss code please, thank you in advance
I am unable to send private messages, there is no send button after I type in the text. Also it seems like the whole website il laggy and incomplete. Anyone else experiencing the same? I tried with different browsers too! Thank you in advance
Hello I want to plot RSI and CCI on the same chart. I tried to use "ChartIndicatorAdd" as described here https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/chart_operations/chartindicatoradd but it seems not working: RSI and CCI still appear on two separate windows. Here is the code I run: int OnInit(){ RSIdefinition =
If one were to use the trade copier feature and enable another trader to have my trade executions automatically happen in their account, would I NOT be violating SEC rules and regs if not licensed to manage another person's trades? What is it about the trade copier that exempts one from being
When I install <Deleted> indicator in my terminal, It show No activations left for it. I check all current terminals. Don't have this indicator installed
Hi everyone Since a week, I try tu subscribe paid signals in mt4 (pepperstone) or mt5 (mql5 for Windows), first on win 10 32bits, now on win 7 64 bits. I click on green button "subscribe" and nothing happens. Of course I put money on my mql5 account. I am lost and I don't know what to do. :( Thanks