Can't login to MQL!

I've created a temp login to ask in here.

I know my login name but can't remember my password. Not what i thought it was clearly. 

But my e-mail isn't found when using the forgot password option. 

Anyone got any ideas. My username is correct as it is in my MT4 terminal as is what i thought was the e-mail i used!.

Thank karl

Karltemp:
I've created a temp login to ask in here.

I know my login name but can't remember my password. Not what i thought it was clearly. 

But my e-mail isn't found when using the forgot password option. 

Anyone got any ideas. My username is correct as it is in my MT4 terminal as is what i thought was the e-mail i used!.

Thank karl
Try to write to the service desk but I am not sure how they can recover the password without your email as they can not see any passwords for example.

Thanks for reply.

I will it's strange unless someone else has logged in and changed it maybe.

Hi 
m facing an problem in login on MT5 Desktop app when i click on market and add my credentials to login its generate an error "Invalid login and password"
even i reset my password but still same issue please help me out 

Mudasir Mian:
Hi 
m facing an problem in login on MT5 Desktop app when i click on market and add my credentials to login its generate an error "Invalid login and password"
even i reset my password but still same issue please help me out 
Login to your trading account in MT5, or login to Community tab?
If it is about Community tab so use your forum login (your forum login is mudasirmian; do not use your email for login) and your forum password.
Reason: