Search by Counrty

Dear MQL5,

Please add an option where we can find Signal Providers by 'Country' wise. 

Sarowar Jahan:

Dear MQL5,

Please add an option where we can find Signal Providers by 'Country' wise. 

What would that offer?

Do you suggest that the providers from some country are good and from others are not?

I inform you that many of them live in other countries, so the advertised country in their profile is not their country of origin.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What would that offer?

Do you suggest that the providers from some country are good and from others are not?

I inform you that many of them live in other countries, so the advertised country in their profile is not their country of origin.

No, I don't suggest that the providers from some countries are good and from others are not and also I didn't know that the advertised country in their profile may not their country of origin.   

Sarowar Jahan:

No, I don't suggest that the providers from some countries are good and from others are not and also I didn't know that the advertised country in their profile may not their country of origin.   

The profile page writes: Lives, which means that I may be Italian by I live in London, so I put UK, that doesn't makes me English.

Eleni Anna Branou:

The profile page writes: Lives, which means that I may be Italian by I live in London, so I put UK, that doesn't makes me English.

Got it.

Reason: