Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 634

To post a new topic, please log in or register
The three habits of sucessful traders explained in detail.Including become a machine,money management,and do not act..react.
Market philosophy and how it applies to practical trading according to market guru Bill Williams.A think outside the box excercise to stimulate progressive thinking about trading strategies and market science..a must read.
Candle stick intermediate explination as well as calculation of pivot points and how to diagnose a trading trigger and when and how to execute the trade based on your analysis.
Japanese candle stick formations are covered in this pdf in order to pin point reversal patterns and continuation patterns.All markets have these same universal patterns so trading them in any market you will be successful.Including but not limited to shooting stars,doji,pinbar reversal,hangman...
This book will give you step by step market analysis on the actions of a wave crest and trough and what is happening behind the scenes to make this formation possible as well as were you should place your orders tp and stop loss and re-entry.
This is a excellent example of in the now strategies and how to handle day to day forex trading situations and a bit of psychology on how to emmotionally deal with whatever situation may occur wen applying these techniques.
Dow theory as well as trend theory is discussed.Fibonacci reversals and trend pull backs are explained in fun and easy to understand terms.Risk management,cost averaging, and many more topics are explained in this guide.A must read on your forex journey.
Ten essential rules that highly successful forex traders follow.Fundamental forex strategies and how to correctly apply them are discussed in this book.Including but not limited to trendlines,fibonacci,elliot,ect.
This will show you the difference between forecasting the market and trading as well techniques to put the odds favorably on your side.A very technical and informative read.
Greetings to one and all, So how goes the development of v5? Are we 'winning'? (< 8) I utilize information in the comment field for data analysis quiet extensively. It isn't included in v4 reports. Any chance of having the option of including it v5 ? Thanks, DougRH4x
can someone put me through how to upload files.there are some software that i want to share with the community.i need step-by-step
Does somebody know how MT4 fills the Volume indicator ? When I compare the number of my broker-ticks in minute i and I compare this with Volume[i]: it is not the same ! and there is only a lose relation (quotient)
This may sound old - but I'm at a halt in how to proceed. I've invested in an Expert which runs on MT4. My Broker is Interactive Brokers. I need the MT4 Workstation to be able to send / receive orders from Interactive Brokers, but can't find the interface I need. Am trying to do Automated Forex...
  DEMO ACCT (1)
HOW CAN I GET AN EXTENSION OF TIME SO I CAN KEEP TESTING?
Hi all, I am using MT4 for a long time...... i am very continent only with meta trader...... i feel very uncomfort to use metastock or amibroker. Does anyone help me in importing the EOD data from excel to metatrader....... I am tracking indian markets only...... is it possible to import the data...
I have a custom indicator that is being deleted from the indicators folder when MT4 starts up. My OS is Windows 7 (64 bit) with Kaspersky anti-virus. I have installed MT4 on a USB Flash drive and run it from there. I take the flash drive to work and run it from the flash drive at work as well. I...
Hi, I like the MT4 platform a lot and have used it quit a bit. Recently i have been picking up performance problems - the program takes long to open on my computer, it connects and reconnects several times, and does not want to close the process in the Windows Taskmanager when exiting the program....
I have several EAs developped but one problem plagues them. During backtesting I have good initial entering and stops from the trailing stop however many times the same bar trips a new entry and 50% of the time a loss because of this erroneus entry signal. Any ideas on how to prevent re-entry into...
  Order timing (1)
Hi, would you look at adding the function to specify a time to close a trade (eg close a trade at 23:59PM on a particular date) also would you look at the function to start working an order from a particular time Many Thanks
  MT4 Mobile for iPhone. (11   1 2)
Hi, I just wanted to ask if there are any plans to expand MT4 platform to the iPhone mobile devices in the near future. Thanks in advance. GS
may i know when will visualization mode be release? it's important , thanks
I did some changes on my ea, i obtain some good result but need some modification to optimise it, thank you for your help
A NEW Intraday Trading signal ! I would not active this signal in the next 4 weeks ! Let's see what the result will be after 4 weeks' trading ! and I will post weekly trading result every saturday ! Signal page: Intraday Flashtrade | Rent a Signal Stats Page: Intraday Flashtrade System | Myfxbook
This is a NEW signal ! I would not active this signal in the next 4 weeks ! Let's see what the result will be after 4 weeks' trading ! and I will post weekly trading result every saturday ! Signal page: Advanced Swing Trade | Rent a Signal Stats Page: Advanced Swing Trade System | Myfxbook
Ok, I get the need to take MQL5 into the realm of nearly OOP. Heck, I even understand the need to go to a more 'sectionalized' approach, ie. libraries. But what gives wil STILL not supporting .Net? Why oh why do you STILL need people to write a C++ wrapper? You say MT5 is a complete re-write,...
So I've come up with the Bloody Wanker...I figure I call it that enough, it should be its proper name. It trades MACD cross above threshold with MA and Stoch confirmation, using trailing stops and dynamic lot size. Still needs work, but hey it does kinda run. Actually it kinda runs itself into...
i lost all my money. please give me your money for my daily life. Paypal gehe_los_gehe_los=at=yahoo.co.jp
hi,all guys , i decide to open a account to trade in the metatrader5 platform . so , where i can get the information about those coorpration using metatrader5 ? thanks in advance , and any help will be appreciated .
Can anyone recommend a broker that handles the emini S&P500 through MetaTrader 4, all I have found only do Forex thanks
  Deposit (1)
Hi, I would like to know how if I want to trade with real money, real trading?? how is it, if I wanna to do Deposit?? Tks.