Download MetaTrader 5

GBP/USD forecast - page 5

To add comments, please log in or register
Diana Jackson
Diana Jackson  
fxstrategist:
Yes, more volatility on the GBPUSD with no clear direction until it breaks the 1.4700 level to the upside, or the 1.4000 level to the downside.
The pair reached 1.4700 but then bounced off of it and now it's back below 1.4650. Whether or not this is just temporary is uncertain at this point, we'll see a lot more volatility and no clear direction in the coming days.
whisperer
whisperer  
There is no way to forecast GBP. Trading GBP now is gambling
whisperer
whisperer  
And it is ending in the hell hole :)
Diana Jackson
Diana Jackson  
Like everyone else, I too thought there would be a major drop if Brexit actually came to pass, but I admit I wasn't expecting the drop to be that huge, though in retrospect maybe I should have. Considering the current situation, the decline is likely to continue.
csc2009
csc2009  
It's going to be ''hard time'' for both UK and EU, they are going to be high degree of economic and political uncertainty ahead of us.
myname
myname  
csc2009:
It's going to be ''hard time'' for both UK and EU, they are going to be high degree of economic and political uncertainty ahead of us.
I rhink that they are going to go separate ways right from the start
Ari Goldman
Ari Goldman  
More than 30-year low.
Timothy
Timothy  

I think that gbpusd asset will go up.

Alexander Londono
Alexander Londono  
The drop on the GBPUSD may continue, but for now it has found support at the 1.3200 zone. lets see if it breaks that level.
whisperer
whisperer  
Being at 30 years low, GBP is a buy
To add comments, please log in or register