Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 635

To post a new topic, please log in or register
The signal provider account is about to get approved,latest by midweek next week. Its mainly a manual system and benefits from my eighteen years experience of forex trading which was my first career in 1992 ,although ea trading is also done,chiefly for scalping. Accuracy of about 71 percent and a...
Hi, I am looking for an Alert facility when a price closes past a TRENDLINE in MT4 (Metatrader 4). I know how to do this with HLINE and VLINE. I need to be able to know when the price closes above/below a OBJ_TREND (trendline). It can be at any angle although not verticle (although if it could...
I wanted to use Comment() from CDealInfo in my code, but got a very strange compiler message. Turned out that the body for Comment() was indeed missing. Add the following piece to DealInfo.mqh (updated file is attached): //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
Hi. I'm trying to find the Highest High since the open of the current session (whether Asian, London, New York) in MT4. Should be easy enough. The only problem is I'm trying to find the value over a range of currencies each to be displayed in a separate window: e.g. GBPEUR 38 GBPCHF 10 GBPEUR...
Hi guys ! I have created a hypothetical low risk portfolio (call it the HLRP). This portfolio includes only the RAS signal providers with the highest Sharpe ratio - only providers from the "excellent" and "very good" categories (for referencies see my thread "Post here your Scharpe (Sortino) ratio")...
Testing an multicurrency expert. In Settings tab I click Start and wait the test to finish. The Testing progress bar fills up until the end of test when it becomes empty again and the Cancel buton is named back Start. So, at the end of the test, here the graph tab resulted: Here the Settings...
hello , all guys , when a button was pressed it won't return to the un-pressed state until user click it again . i want to know how to release an button from pressed state by program , automatically ? or the following situation will be puzzling : two button are both in pressed state !
Hi, Can anybody describe the new rule IV.6 (Trading Terms): The maximum combined amount of positions and pending orders' lots, regardless of the direction on one symbol, is 15. Stop-losses and take-profits are not taken into account. Does it mean total amount of positions and pending orders is 15...
  Hun-fx 32012 (2)
I would like to thank all my subscribers, who chose HUN-FX. If you have any questions feel free to post in this thread.
Does anyone know if you can call a mql5 function from a C++ compiled dll?
First the code. I replicated the error with the code below. Funny is that it worked sometimes with different values for double array. This is the code: double ratios[8] = {1.45,1.55,1.78,2.45,2.72,3.45,4.56,9.8};void OnStart()&nbsp;&nbsp;{//--- for (int r=0;r<8;r++) {...
Dear Traders, Welcome to my forex signal RAS ID #31990. I will answer any question regarding my signal here. If you are interested with this trading system strategy and want to subscribe at rentasignal.com, you have to fulfill these requirements: REQUIREMENTS: 1. Min Lot size = 0.01 2. Min Account...
Greetings, This is my first post, hope I get it right! I am coding an EA that uses hidden s/l and hidden t/p. I would like to draw horizontal lines of different colors for these values, say Green for entry, Red for stoploss, and gold for takeprofit. YES, I am well aware that they could be...
actually the "combine Positions" function of MT5 make coder trouble, because if you using 2 strategy on a single symbol, and the exit condition is base on the position open time , it would be trouble, if you have 2 orderSend record --> you only see the oldest position open time ! can anyone...
So...I've tried 10 mln indicators and systems... Some of them work,but they are just too complicated. Now I have cut down all my indis to a few. But as you can see it is as simple as possible. Here is the template and the indis. PS I am working on an EA. If you can help to improve the system I will...
Hi, I've created the following code as a very simple example of finding highs and lows in the data and then place an arrow on the graph to show if it is a high or a low. The program also creates an indicator that also shows if there is a high or a low. However, as can be seen by the attached...
In MT4, Fibonacci Retracement tool would display text when the tool's right point would be too much in the right, in the future, not visible on screen. In MT5, texts are visible ONLY when right point of the tool is visible, on the screen. Is this an intentional change for MT5? Because many times...
Hi, I noticed, after testing a multicurrency ea, when i right lick on result tab and Open chart, it open only 1 chart eurusd , how can we open charts for those other symbols includeds in the test. Thanks
I have a requirement to use stack in my indicator. Stack, as most of us know, is FIFO ADT with Push and Pop operation. Question is: How do I write a stack that can handle generic types? i.e., it should be able to Push and Pop string, integer, struct or even objects whenever I have a need for it.
Description: I use a unique system to follow upward/downward trends and I look for quick profits. My goal is is make a minimum of 2-10 pips per trade. I have had very good success with this strategy. I trade all of the following pairs (USD/JPY, EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/GBP,...
Hi Folks, I have trade a Renko System for a while especially on GBP USD and GBK JPY. Is there anyone who can programm it to MT4? Attached you will find all the indicators and the strategy discription Regards Franjo S
Hi, Since the latest update - 3.05 - I've notices that when running the tester, the Balance / Margin graph will run all the way to the right, and then stop updating for about 4 seconds, before carrying on. This happens several times during a test. Steven
Where do I read about copying horizontal lines from a window in one timeframe to another window with a different timeframe? I would like to know if I could just copy and paste objects inter-windows.
Hi! I heard that everyone can use free robot program to earn money by trading forex in markets. Is it true or just a scam? If it is true, how does it work? Please share with me your opinion. Thanks.
I've seen that sometimes it's hard to see on charts which situations put problems to trading systems. Normal days that don't serve any problems on daily charts may contain surprises on smaller timeframes. So the idea is a richer right-click menu: it should detect if my click occurs over a bar and...
Release "Dual Trix Upgrade2"  when adding Dual Trix Upgrade1 to my chart My Labels Disappear ???????
PG 2 my_EA_single_symbol (EURUSD,M30) 23:55:09 2010.07.05 20:24:18 Zero divide in my_EA_single_symbol.mq5' (167,30) NE 2 Tester 23:55:09 OnTick critical error EH 0 Tester 23:55:09 EURUSD,M30: 2582468 ticks (2189 bars) generated within 11451 ms (total bars in history 18511) HF 0 Tester 23:55:09...
  The problems (3)
# Problem 1 1.1 Test EA, using H1, open prices only, EURUSD chart, period 2009.06.01 - 2010.06.01. Below the MT5 capture result: I am happy the EA is a winner :D. 1.2 I do right cliick on graph , Save As png and I get this graph saved: The EA is not anymore a winner . What is happening...