General - page 635

Does anyone know of another company similar to Epayments, where it has an international prepaid credit card, and that can withdraw funds from MQL5 through the option "directly to Visa and Mastercard cards." With the epayments down it is very complicated =/
[Deleted]
Does anyone know how to change the chart settings so when you move the mouse wheel it changes the timeframe instead of going backwards and forwards in time
Hi all, As described in the title : is there any solution to get the output value of a custom indicator at the open price of the current candle ? I well thought using indicator previous candle value, but as we could have gap beetween candle this solution is not acceptable... Thanks ! Erwann
hi guys. i want to know is it possible that i compare a currencypair like "EURUSD" in multiple brokers? for example: compare low of "EURUSD" in broker of "broker1" with low of "EURUSD" in broker of "broker2"
I am having difficulty to say the least in getting money into my account to pay for signals. I am concerned that I will not be able to receive signals if I cannot pay the account on time.Please help.Regards,Roger Barry
hi all, I am new in this paltform. Watching over the traders/signal providers I suppose the minimal fee for copy a trader is 30 USD. This amount would be charged in a period of time or per number of trades
can someone help me to add time filter in my EA
Hi. I have imported tick data (~12GB) from tick data suite to a custom symbol that is actually a copy of EUR_USD. I then tried to run a backtest but I got a message that there is no history. Then I got M1 data from tick data suite and imported them to MT5 for that custom symbol. I didn't get any
I am trying to use Zigzag indicator values in numerous applications, say for example support and resistance determination. This code, which I believe worked in the past for me, is showing now weird results: int n = 200; //how many candles to check backint Handle=iCustom(_Symbol,_Period...
I've designed a library system I'm trying to implement in MT5, I'm having difficulty managing lists of objects. What would be the best approach to making a list of objects? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|
I want to change following code snippet. As far as I understand it, it searches now for the highest high/lowest low in form of a bar number within a period and then gets the quote for this bar: for(i=limit_ln;i<rates_total && !IsStopped();i++) { h=iHighest(Symbol(),Period()
Hello I wanna get last value of Peak and Valley of Price in MQL5. How can I get last Peak and Valley of last wave in MQL5
I´m trying python package but got I problem right in the first line of my script. After importing the necessary packages I´m calling MT5Initialize(), but I have more than one MT5 installed in my computer and the one being loaded is not the one I would like. The docs mention a "path" argument, as
Hi I have an extern int opentime Above is used to enter a time. This time is checked against another 'if' statement if ( Hour() == opentime ) Above works but 'Hour' can only be entered as two digit number i.e. 23 or 04 I want to enter the time as 23:46 or 04:57 Can anyone point me in the right
Hi all, How can I get the highest price reached by position (to calculate profit loss)
MQL4: How to read the contents of one buffer (my own indicator) and write all values to a text file? MQL5 has "GetBuffers" but I am programing in MQL4. Thanks for any help. Ralph
Hi. This post is not a rant nor a complaint; it is simply my observation. I think the MT4 and MT5 have surpassed the creators' expectation, as they never anticipated to get this number of customers from around the world. On the Metaquotes wiki page it shows that the company employs just over 50+
<Decompiled code Deleted>
Hello community Wanted to ask if anyone knows a good trading robot that has the following properties: - RSI Realtive Strength Index where you can enter the period and levels. - Start time and end time while the robot is active - Percent, or points above break even where he should close the position
Hi there For opening specific program on windows from browser we use custom browser protocol. mt5 use this for opening product from browser,with this link: mql5buy://example product/free Is there any custom browser protocol for opening symbol from browser in specific time frame? some thing like this...
  3 days of trading  (39   1 2 3 4)
When changing an input parameter in the source of an ea that is run thru meta-editor mql5 visual tester for history data, the old value still persists. As an example, run this ea using visual tester run in mql5: input bool
  Auto trade  (5)
I want to set up a trade that will automatically open at a specific time. Is there a way to do that
  VPS  (1)
Good day, How do know VPS is useful? I know it says it improves execution and when you are not online, trades can still be done
  UI suggestion  (4)
This is only my opinion. If you don't agree please just ignore it. The buy/sell info. on the line is hidden below the One-Click Trading when screen is scrolled up. Please consider either move the One Click Trading to the right top of the window or move the buy/sell info. to the right side of the
I have an EA which trades on multiple currency pair. Part of it is checking correlations and avoiding trades to limit exposure. For example if I have GBPJPY opened I don’t want my next position to contain either GBP or JPY. I’d want it to be USDCHF or AUDNZD. You get the point. Here is part of the
  VPS errors  (20   1 2)
Hello, what is the meaning of these VPS errors ?
Good evening friends, today 02/02/2020 I came across the following errors: OL 0 14 : 12 : 37.149 Robô ( 1 ) (WING20, M20) Error positioning sell limit 5031LI 0 14 : 20 : 00.037 Robô ( 1 ) (WING20, M20) Error positioning buylimit 4517 Detail, the EA was working normally
I have a Robot that works perfectly with the backtestin just a active. However, when I put the EA to run in real mode in several pairs it is causing conflicts in the order openings. The error 'Invalid Stops' appears. I am using the VALUTRADES ECN broker I researched and saw that ECN accounts cannot
Hello everyone, I have weird behavior on my MT4 and MT5, when i click "article" on Terminal window strangely opened browser. Or when i click on any pair in market watch it automatically open dialog for open position. Anyone know how to disable this behavior