General - page 637

I would like to have enum with double values. I tried C++ approach but got errors. Is it possible to define type of enum elements in MQL4
Did you guys stop trades for Bitcoin and the other cryptos? I am currently in a trade that shuould be in profit but price is stuck over $200 below actual price
Hello. I am using a Huawei matebook E, chinese. I have used MT4 one year with it with no problem. These days, MT4 has stopped working. When connecting to the server it only appear "Waiting for update" and the numbers at the botton to the right don't grow. Only can see " 0 / 0 kb" or sometimes " 1 /
in mt5 , im after a simple thing which would draw a permanent horizontal line 1 pip (or any amount i want) below and or above the current price at all times . would anyone know how to do this ? or have maybe a simple indicator that could do this
Hi, I have been trying to do a very simple operation for 2 days without success...delete a simple file. This is an EA and this is what I have at the moment: FileDelete(MYfileNameWithExtensionIncluded,"C:\\Users\\Username\\AppData\\Roaming\\MetaQuotes\\Terminal\\Common\\Files\\MyFolder\\"); So, I
Hello! I am newbie i want to know how to push technical indicator result on website just like https://www.investing.com/commodities/gold-technical which show summary of specific pair or metal compare different indicator how can i compare and show my result on my website
  MT4 leverage  (3)
I am a newbie on MT4 trading. What type of leverage should I set to be not so risky? eg 1:500 or 1:200
Does anyone have an app or code so that I can place both limit orders at the same time and also a stop loss in each order. This is when the ranging has tightened up and the price will go one way or the other. I would like a variable entry ie 15, 20, 25, 30, 35 pips distance from the current price on
I want to perform some geometric operations on chart, but I don't know how to define X axis in pips
Hello everyone, I am having issues with the function ChartXYToTimePrice. It is returning the correct price, but it always returns the incorrect time. I have written a script that creates a little red dot at the side of the chart that you move onto the chart and click a button. Once you click a
  Copy Trade  (2)
Hi Everyone I am new here I could like to know if I copy trade a person do I need a same amount that the person have it? If the account currently have Balance: 2500 USD Initial Deposit: 2000 USD Do I need 2500 USD or 2000 USD? Or I can copy like 0.5 with the amount of 1000 USD? Hope to receive some
I bought an EA at MQL. Attached it to MQL VPS and tested it last week on demo. All went well. Today I attached the EA to my live account and it stopped working, it didn’t send any orders, it should have sent orders. I am able to manually send orders to the terminal. Do any of the messages in the
  MT4 manipulation  (4)
is there such a thing eg Use broker A and broker B using EA robot to trade. Broker A wins whereas Broker B loses. Anybody experience such scenario
I've written an indicator that Auto Draw the LRC (Liner Regression Channel)! http://www.mqldev.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28 The start time of the channel can be one of: 1- Date. (StartTimeFrom) 2- Bar. (StartBarsFrom) 3- ZigZag Auto detect. (AutoStarter=true). The ZigZag Auto Strater is the way to...
[Deleted]
  Looking for a [trading] teacher!  (200   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
I want to be a master trader
Hello everyone, I am fairly new to copying signal. I have checked "real time signal subscription" and "copy tp and sl" and "synchronize positions" on MT4 for this signals. Do I still need to have my laptop on or use VPS
If I change my broker, how I can move my already reserved VPS and Signal Provider to my new broker MT5 platfrom
Hello Does anyone having issue when they try to withdraw funds to a card like this one ? I am planning to create ticket by monday but curious if someone have faced similar issue and if its fixed
Dear Sir/Mdm, Above mentioned subject is referred. I am able to see the news caption but when I double click on it in the news caption in Laptop, there are no contents. However, I can read them in my smartphone. Please help. THank you
  Alert box  (2)
Hi guys, some indicator open an Alert box with some messages. If I wanna reopen the alert box after closing it, what should I do? Thanks
hi Where is the storage location for the file created with the OpenّFile and the WriteFile in Metatrader 5 for use in strategy tester? thanks
Hello If we have two pairs as : A/B and C/D , is there a way to draw chart of (A/B)/(C/D) ? To be more precise I have two pairs of A/B and C/B , I need the chart of A/C. I appreciate any feedback on this. Best regards
  Invalid account  (1)
Hi Folks, I'm a newbie so I request your patience. I have a demo account from ATC brokers that I haven't used for a while and when I use what I thought was my login credentials, its how's in the lower left corner my account in invalid. is there any way to reset my password (assuming that is the
Hi All, First time poster here. When I try to specify dates for backtesting I get an error message: "test generator; no history data GBPUSD-560" specifying the last 3 months data. But when I uncheck the "use Dates" box, then the strategy tester runs. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong here? FYI, I'm
The following was posted on an open forum to calculate the implied volatility for a given time period (i.e. week, day, hour, 15 minutes, etc.) and then project standard deviation levels for the next time period. This was the formula: (MathLog(Close / Close[1]) * Sqrt(Time) )*ZScore Can someone
Hi All, newbie problems I suspect. I have been reading every thread and article I can on how to use cloud network but I still can not get it to process tasks. After I start it disconnects Then says failed. Or USA doesn't do anything I disabled my local agents. I have funds in the account. What am I
Hi all, I'm new here. Can anyone tell me - MT5 is much faster for optimizations, so can I run optimizations using every tick on MT5 DEMO EA then apply the best parameters to the same in MT4 if I already own this? I mean, of course I can do it, but will the results be the same
Hi all I have implemented reading .CSV file code in OnInit() function ....every thing is OK ...BUT every time that i chang chart's TimeFrame , the OnInit() runs again ...!!!! How can i Read my .CSV file just Once ??? is it possible at all ? Thanks in advanced. Kind Regards
Hi there, I need some help to code a price alert on CLOSE PRICE of candlestick on the TIMEFRAME I am currently on if the close price is > or < than my specific price level I set up to alert on. The alarm would go off only once and or send only one push notification as soon the candle is closed given
I have an indicator that picks up data starting from the M5 time frame and works all the way to monthly. I am able to max out chart data, but My indicator only goes so far. I need to get this fixed bc the data the indicator provides relys on previous candle data Is there a code that I need to