General - page 631

I have an account started on May 2019. The relevant mql5 signal seems to start on March 2020. Is it possible to extend the analysis to the beginning of the account data
Am I the only one getting this message about additional verification process?? And I can't do anything about it. They've restricted withdrawals. Very much inconveniencing. This is day number 3 now. Still no change
  signals  (4)
hi i subscribe to a signal and its not working the signal provider confirm that you will refund my money kindly guide me to the process to get my refund best regards Ali Sulaiman
I have read this article: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2774 I don't understand what variable period in zigzag indicator using for? Anyone help me explain it. Thanks a lot
mt5/4 web traider After every page reload, before opening a trade, asks for confirmation. This setting is not saved anywhere, at all
Dear experienced traders, Do you know why a lot of MT5 broker only have history data from 2011? Do you know any broker have high quality MT5 data earlier than 2011? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
sir/ ma'am , I am trying to add an expert in market that give immense results but work that work on single time frame only . can you help me with publishing this ? my expert give great results but work only on daily time period . I don't want this to be checked on different time frames as it gives
Does people who is trading at wall street use MetaTrader or TradingView or others? pls tell me
The code like this //--- Requesting the tick history since 1970.01.01 00:00.001 (parameter from=1 ms) int received= CopyTicks ( _Symbol ,tick_array, COPY_TICKS_ALL , 1 ,getticks); and in the tick_array the first time is " 2019.10.21 08:58:05.309", but in the Chart have from 2018 to now
Hello guys, I am writing to you because MT5 doesn't let me place Buy Stop on the AUDCHF , can you guys give me a hand on this
  vps set up  (1)
When I log in it says I have two accounts ?????????? so will not log me into vps. I am on free minutes so how do I delete the second account please. Pabloblanco
Hello, I am trying to use MT5 on Mac, and it was built using wine (it was not built by me, it was downloaded from a broker webpage which already did that). My issue is when i try to run a backtest, and the journal states: "agent process started on 127.0.0.1:3000", "connecting to 127.0.0.1:3000" and
Hi! I have a VPS with one EA working in the EUR/USD chart but when I close the MT5 and open it again the EA has dissappeared....and it is a really big problem, because sometimes the MT5 is updated and it is necessary to close the MT5, and the opened orders continue opened and the EA is not working
void SetReportDates() { ushort sep; sep= StringGetCharacter ( "," , 0 ); //StringSplit(Symbols,sep,selectedSymbols); startDate = TimeLocal (); if (reportType == "Daily" ) { MqlDateTime start_date_struct; TimeToStruct (startDate,start_date_struct);
For some reason I am having a hard time adding my broker demo account to mt4 web.How do I look for my broker server in the mql5.com web plateform? Thanks
okay so something really strange is happening... this is the dashboard the i am working on : Screenshot1 (attached below) as you can see it doesnt look bad but when i add it to another laptop (a friends laptop) this is how it looks : Screenshot2 (attached below) looks ugly as hell, in most of the
Hello I'm Trying to move my VPS account from MT4 to MT5 but it's not working. Displaying this error "Error saving data" what can i do?
Hey All - Pretty new forex trader and new for MQL. Please go easy on me! But some newbie questions. I've successfully set up a signal in MT5. Could I then theoretically subscribe to another signal and run them both on the same account and set them each at max 50% of total equity? If not, would I
If my VPS has a latency of 68ms and my EA is a scalper will my EA fail. Strategy tester results are wildly different to forward testing but as my EA isn't a HFT EA is it even that relevant how low my latency is
Dear traders, Some of stranger may ask your telegram, whats up, line, wechat or any other way to communicate out of MQL5. I think we should be careful to them. Just a reminder. Have fun to trade and cheers, Sky
Hello everyone, my question could sound stupid but does MT5 work fine with Huawei ? I am about to buy a new computer and I want to make sure MT5 works with this "controversial" brand. Thank you for your help
Hello everyone, everything good? I am converting a strategy that I did in ProfitChart. I came across the following problem. In ProfitChart there are two basic functions that I need to implement here in MT5 SellToCoverStop (price, price); // Send a Sales Order using Stop BuyToCoverStop
Hello, I installed MT5 on a new computer. I want to transfer all about MT5 installation (EA, custom indicators , charts etc....) from an old computer. What do I have to do? Thanks in advance for support
I have just canceled my VPS subscribtion with remain over 6 moth time unused. Can you tell me how to use this unused time to new VPS when i need! Do i need to pay money again
Most of none free experts int he market have a demo whenever I select It a message asks me to open it in MetaTrader 5 after that I Select Test on ToolBox, so in Strategy Tester in Expert name the name is selected then i press Start btn in strategy tester and visualization will appear and starts to
Trailing stop was activated, but position is closed with negative profit. Why
I'd like to compile my code without warnings but the complier give me this warnings: It looks like PositionsTotal() and IndicatorRelease are depracted
Hi, I hope you are well. I want to create a web site including my EA's performace reports and statistics via a FX Dashboard. Can you suggest a FX Dashboard provider, please? What is the best? I am searching FX Dashboards on the web. However, I could not find the best. Thank you for your help. :)
Hello, I get charge of using agent =$15 event it have little balance in the account. Why that happen? I am using the agent always charge $1-$2 for one testing. Too worry, if one day it charge more than thaousand will be so bad and can not to pay.. I thing this is a mistake.. Chaiya
Hello fellows, I am interested in lot management and how it influences the growth and manages the risk of an account. I am optimistic to gaining more experience from the exposed members of the honourable house. Looking forward to your replies