GBP/USD forecast - page 2

GBP/USD reached 1.4660 but not only bounced off that resistance level, it also formed a doji candlestick below it on the daily time frame. I think that there will be a new move to the downside towards 1.4500.

All depends on brexit - nothing else matters now

whisperer:
All depends on brexit - nothing else matters now
Agree, Brexit will continue to dominate Pound trading.

The GBPUSD is just at the 1.4500 level waiting for new information to hit the markets. Brexit is still a threat to the Pound.

The pair broke below 1.4500 and it's still falling. I think next target is likely around 1.4420 - 1.4400.

Sharp decline today.

arigoldman:
Sharp decline today.

What day was that?

All is about brexit - GBPUSD is not tradeable now

The 200 day EMA on the GBPUSD may act once again as a resistance. The pair has visited the moving average three times already on the daily chart, the more visits, the higher the chances of seeing a breakout.

GBP/USD broke above the resistance at 1.4660 and has almost reached 1.4700. I think it will keep rising and its next target is around the previous high at 1.4770.

The pair reached 1.4740, bounced off that resistance and formed a shooting star on the 4-hour time frame. I think we will see a retracement to 1.4600 again, but I don't think that's the end of the move to the upside.
Reason: