General - page 636

Hi guys. I am new at freelancing in MQL5. Please tell why I cannot select some job items in freelance page?(https://www.mql5.com/en/job)
I have getting an issue that I cannot solve. The problem is that I am opening 2 orders as limit but I can't close it. I tried to use OrdersTotal() and PositionsTotal() to get the tickets and then try to close but it just doesn't works and I don't know why. How could I do this ? Trying
hi, I bought a signal provider for one month today and found out it is not working fine with my account, and I want to use another signal provider. I bought it today and I was wondering if I cancel a subscription of a signal provider which I bought within a day would cost me
The application for the fundamental market analysis now features 42 indicators of the country having the strongest economy in the African continent — South Africa. Calendar data is collected in real time from public sources, such as the Bureau of Economic Research, the South African Reserve Bank
Hello, I didn't receive adress and password of the vps server because I forgot set my mail adress. I paid 3 months, I did migration, but I can't access to VPS screen. Could somebody tell me howto receive the spécifications ? Thanks a lot for your reply
  Signals  (1)
what are these numbers mean 00.0 x 5 in signals
[Deleted]
Hello! Please, who knows where I can find the video or article (in english language ) about how to activate purchased EA throught MT4. I know video in metaquotes youtube channel, but this video about "How purchase product" https://prnt.sc/r4odge Do metaquotes have video or article about how activate
How do I fix my logins details, if I logged on using Facebook? I cannot create a new account, cause I already purchased a robot on my current account. Can't I share my purchased items to my new account
Newbie Question... how can I add vertical lines to a chart showing the beginning of a new time frame?... like a highlighted grid line every time we are in to a new time frame for the time scale of the chart
Hello, I registered with Gmail login option. So I need my gmail id and password to login then they redirect me to mql5.com. For this I've no other password to login mql5. But when I try to change Security options they ask for current password to save new setting. I put my email password but they
Hello, i setup my alerts to email me each time it is set. I tested on my computer install of MT4 and all works fine however when i then migrate my environment to the server automatically through the MT4 platform they don't work. Just want my trade alerts to notify me 24/7 so i don't have to have my
  Trading & Health  (39   1 2 3 4)
Hello guys, this thread is dedicated to our wellbeing as traders food, diet, health, exercise, stress, social life,..... etc How are you doing?
Hello, i have notice sometimes when i run "Strategy Tester" it accidently open another chart in different timeframe, i have no idea why and how it opens that TF but i wanted to have smaller TF, so how i can run another chart
int size=ArraySize(close); double sum[]; ArrayResize(sum,size,size); ArrayInitialize(sum,EMPTY_VALUE); for(int i = 0 ; i<size ; i++) { sum[i]=close[i]+close[i+1]; ArrayPrint(sum,Digits()+1); } purpose:Add two adjacent
what is the best robot for trading./
  ePayments  (39   1 2 3 4)
Hi Firstly Thanks for the MetaQuotes they added EPayments for Withdrawal System. but unfortunately EPayments now not giving their services to the Pakistan and Many Countires and Paypal is already not in Pakistan i have tried almost many cards as i can for CardPay to withdrawal but no luck. i want to
Salve, il mio VPS non effettua più la migrazione degli EA. Mi dice che la versione del file EX4 è vecchia, come da immagine allegata. Cosa si può fare? Grazie
  Help  (2)
Running MetaTester on Windows Server 2012 R2 I am getting weird errors on the terminal side that is trying to access the services on the Windows Server It says in Journal : Agent_192.168.1.85:2015 authorization on still connected agent It then disconnects... Any quick ideas
can somebody please help, i bought an EA today but when i check on my mt4 it is not there, and when i try to install to terminal on the platform it doesnt do anything
  SIGNAL public  (3)
Hello sirs, Anybody knows when a signal will be on public ? I have a signal and I cannot find it on signals Page. I wanted to see also If subscribing appears allow to it
Hello, I would like to know if it is possible to see equity history on MT5 plaform with a daily or weekly or monthly frequency and if it is possible to download as excel format. Thanks
I'm trying to get peak and valley of wave by ZigZag by this code: int ZZ_handle;double zz[];ZZ_handle = iCustom(objBillWilliams_Setting.symbol,PERIOD_M5 ,"ZigZag",5, 1, 1, 0, 20); CopyBuffer(ZZ_handle,0,0,20,zz);ArraySetAsSeries(zz,false);Comment("ZZ 4
Please i need help getting windowpricemax for all symbols in multi currency EA. How to get Maximum price chart for each of the symbol and timeframe. double lower_range= WindowPriceMin(0)+ 0.09*(WindowPriceMax()-WindowPriceMin()); double upper_range = WindowPriceMax(0)-
How do you backtest in strategy tester and you can see multiple timeframes?
[Deleted]
  Signals  (6)
Hello, Can anyone please help me with how I can get the signal page working. I was trying to make payment to subscribe for a signal and the page is not opening. Please, what can I do to get it working?. Thank You
Hello all. Can I run MT5 Strategy Tester agent on multiple computers and all connected to the same account? Thank you. John
Hello friends, does anyone have any simple example of how to use transparency I tried to use an example here on the site, but I couldn't. Thank you very much in advance. Cláudio
Bonjour à tous, Je cherche à créer un signal, mon broker est MaxGlobLimited-Live mais, je ne le trouve pas dans la liste des brokers ?? Quelqu'un a une idée ? Merci
hello, do you have same issue, or it s just me? since this morning trying not receiving any notification :( how can i resolve the issue
Dear Experts, Could you help me to get the Highest Low of Last 10 candles!! Actually I want to check Last 10 candles and get the Highest Low value of a candle within that 10 Candle!! Thank you in advance for the Help