I purchased the full license of an indicator

Hello I purchased the full license of an indicator last week and installed it, it worked great for a week however on Friday I closed MT4 for the weekend, when I opened the app back up yesterday, MT4 had trouble starting up, after tying several times it finally did however I had about 20 charts open with the indicator and now none have it active. Worse I can't install the indicator on any chart, the system is not letting me add it to the charts. I am logged in to my Mql5 account in MT4 and the indicator shows as purchased on the market, Please help as soon as possible. Thank you.

Jctello83:
Hello I purchased the full license of an indicator last week and installed it, it worked great for a week however on Friday I closed MT4 for the weekend, when I opened the app back up yesterday, MT4 had trouble starting up, after tying several times it finally did however I had about 20 charts open with the indicator and now none have it active. Worse I can't install the indicator on any chart, the system is not letting me add it to the charts. I am logged in to my Mql5 account in MT4 and the indicator shows as purchased on the market, Please help as soon as possible. Thank you.

Contact the author/seller for the help/suport you need.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Contact the author/seller for the help/suport you need.

I did that, they told me to contact mql5, when I contacted them directly they tell me to post on the forums? this is really bad customer service for buying a product that is over $100. The author has all the right to refer me to you because it looks to be a platform problem. As mentioned it worked for a week while the mt4 program was running, problem only started once the program was shut down and restarted. Also note that when I restarted mt4 I had to enter my accounts again so did the platform crash? in any case I can't drag and drop the indicator to my charts.

Jctello83:

I did that, they told me to contact mql5, when I contacted them directly they tell me to post on the forums? this is really bad customer service for buying a product that is over $100. The author has all the right to refer me to you because it looks to be a platform problem. As mentioned it worked for a week while the mt4 program was running, problem only started once the program was shut down and restarted. Also note that when I restarted mt4 I had to enter my accounts again so did the platform crash? in any case I can't drag and drop the indicator to my charts.

Login into your MQL5 account with your jctello83 username and not your email.

All these crashes you describe are not a MT4 problem, but a local computer malfunction.

Your EA's seller should help you, don't forget that he is the seller, not MQL5.com. 

Eleni Anna Branou:

Login into your MQL5 account with your jctello83 username and not your email.

All these crashes you describe are not a MT4 problem, but a local computer malfunction.

Your EA's seller should help you, don't forget that he is the seller, not MQL5.com. 

The problem is your platform it did not register the purchase of the indicator, it worked for a week and then ignored it, I had to delete the indicator and then reinstall it, it used up 1 of 4 activations I had left, will i be compensated for this?

Look at the post  
Expert Advisor activation lost
Expert Advisor activation lost
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, Recently i purchased an expert advisor from the mql5 website...
Reason: