General - page 562

Is there any telegram group for discussing EAs in the market? I'm looking for a telegram group not made by sellers. for general EAs from the mql5 market
On May 27, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system — Windows 10 May 2020 Update (version 2004) . This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system. In order to protect Market products, the MetaTrader
I used to get trade alerts no problem. Now the Alerts don't get sent. Has anyone else had this problem or know how to Troubleshoot? I uninstalled the App and reinstalled from Play Store, no luck. When I go to Options in MT4 > Community > Notifications and hit Test the notification is NOT sent. When
When working with Forex instruments, I have always assumed that the buy price is Ask, the sell price is Bid - and that this is true for any instrument. Consequently, when calculating TP and SL, I backed off from the transaction price. I was contacted by a client who noticed incorrect setting of SL
  MT4 Demo signal  (3)
I'm trying to test my demo signal before I upgrade it to a real signal. The signal is posted on MQL5.com, but when I try to subscribe to it with a different demo account I get the message in MT4 "the signal is temporarily disabled for new subscriptions". How do I fix this
After yesterday's registration on MQL5.com and later logging in to the community on the MT4 platform, all my product offers have disappeared, don't you know why? (Experts on indicators .....) The store is clean and only shows one item purchased yesterday that cannot be downloaded (because payment is
Like the subject says. It does show up in my profile at MQL5.com I have entered the login information several times at the MT4 Community tab and also reinstalled MT4
1. Error message: 2020.09.29 17:40:18.777 Tester debug version of "MQL5\Experts\My\my_ea_macd.ex5" can be optimized on local agents only, no Cloud, no Farm 2、Selected optimized algorithm: the full algorithm. 3、Account funds are enough. 4、I disabled the local agent to test the cloud optimization
Surprised to see my review edited from 1 star to 5 star for a useless EA job! I wonder who has so much power to override and rewrite a fake review without my permission? I am not the only one to offer 1 star review and the developer in question was even banned recently, for reasons only people who
  Trading Panel  (1)
I am currently practicing on a "Demo MT5", I would like to test my Trading Strategy of 1:2 or 1:3 ratio, where 1 stands for a Stop-Loss and 2 stands for Profit, and I would also like to see or work with Pips on the Trading Panel. My problem is how do I set MT5 Trading Panel to my own strategy and
Hello , i loose on all Products one Activation, why i get not new one ??? Windows Update last Week
hello i cant scroll in strategy tester 's chart but metatrader is ok. any idea? i'm confused
Hi, About MqlRates array, why don't work with ArrayMaximum and ArrayMinimum? MqlRates dados_candles[]; int copia = CopyRates ( _Symbol , _Period , 0 , 3 ,dados_candles); ArraySetAsSeries (dados_candles, true ); int idxMinValue; int idxMaxValue; if (copia != - 1 ) { idxMinValue = ArrayMinimum
Hi, I purchased an EA and after only using 1 activation it has been removed from mql5, what happens to my activations? Is there a refund policy for things like this
I rented an indicator on September 27, 2020 but I could not install it on my MT4 terminal. I have downloaded the demo version before but MT4 community keep rejecting my password and whenever it managed to log me in and click on the indicator, it will require fresh login details and on and on. Please
How can I get MQL5 to recognize and except me login and password on the mt4 platform? I need to know how to load my purchased indicators and Expert advisors onto my new computer
  vps hiring  (1)
hello help out , am trying to rent vps payment is visa card, but if faild the error message directed me to deposit in my account of what i did deposited $16 which i was intending to hire vps for $15 but still it tells me that i have insufficient funds so whats the problem
Hi MQL5 members. I'm a programmer and I'm working in programming a product that is using Webrequest function to get data from my API ( JSON ). It is possible to publish products in the MQL5 market that are using Webrequest function? I want to make sure that using the Webrequest function isn't
I ran a relatively simple optimisation of GBPUSD M1, 2020.08.03 to 2020.09.27 modelling 1 minute OHLC with Input variables set to require 4,000 passes/tasks. I switched off Local agents and Local network farm, so as to only to use the MT5 Cloud Network. The MT5 Cloud Network Agents' in MQL5 Cloud
Not directly related to trading, but interesting. Warm-up for the brain and keyboard at the weekend :-) It came up when I was doing maths with my kids and trying to teach programming. As you know, the area of a triangle can be calculated by the lengths of its three sides. For a polygon, alas, it is
hi in MT5, is it possible to determine the friday market close time by analysing past candles (determine what is the last candle time and go with that value) ? or is it not reliable ? thanks Jeff
Hi, I am facing difficulty in developing an mt5 EA which will open trade on Overlapping RSI and MACD indicator. I am able to create it, when indicator uses previous indicator data but not in normal case when both indicators are applied to close price . As MACD value range around 0 while RSI is
I have a csv file which gives live bar data how can i import it on MT5
Hello. I have been testing an EA on MT4 with success. Just demo account and 1 month virtual server. I have now gone live and now it does not make trades. Migrassion to the virtual server is OK. In the top of my charts on my PC is says, "EA is not available, make sure that experts are anabled
Hi all, I have subscribed for a VPS to host my trades. However after a change of internet, for some reason, the subscribed VPS is not showing up anymore. Please refer to the 2 attached files. How can i access the VPS that I have paid
Hi everyone, I'm looking on mql5 for a function that calls the result of the old closed positions. more precisely: the result of the last closed position. Thank you
Hello everyone, I am trying to make some automations and i am searching for a way to place an order programatically on MT5 mobile. I mean placing an order from another app. Any help will be appreciated
I'm build a EA that I need just candles prices the current day. I looked for something like that but I could not find. Could someone help to find that here on documentation
Dear experienced traders We can change the optimization test's spread from floating to a value, like 20, 30. Do you know how to change the value back to floating? Thank you in advance and best regards
Hello ! Can I add my broker IB link in the description of my signals ? Will it be judged spam ? If someone ask me questions about broker ,can I send him my broker IB link ? Will it be judged spam ? What kind of actions will be judged spam ? I'm afraid of banned and Financial operations are limited