General - page 565

So almost 4 months have passed since i started publishing my trades. Still my system is not visible on this site. Myfxbook had no trouble showing system in search results. This website none of that. I gues it will take one year or more to get visible here? Any idea how long it takes here to become
  Help please  (5)
I have a fully activated signal provider account under the name I trade on xm in the first the leverage was 1/888 I saw the leverage condition so I changed the leverage to 1/500 but in my profile it remained 1/888 Also, I want to activate the sale of my flag because it is not activated and is not
Hi, I need help to stop a chart with a magic number that continue working even after i removed the EA from the chart with his magic number, closed the chart and disable the autotrading its just keep executing trades on the specific mugic number and doesnt stop can someone please tell me how can I
EA market validation is passed. But i dont see ready button for submitting for moderator review. can someone help me. Thanks in advance
Help Please! I had already removed a bad EA i got free from code base from the chart and even deleted it from the Navigator but still it is placing trades. Whenever I manually close the trade, it is replacing everytime. I disabled Algo Trading too but to no avail. I have uninstalled MT5 platform and
hi guys, i have recently sent my passport's photo and selfie to assign as a seller in mql5 .after many attempt finaly the administration accepted my photos but it sent this message: " Sorry, your application has not passed automated checks and has been rejected. You have correctly filled the
Hi I use MT5, Please refer to the attached screenshots. PROBLEM: One image is 6h and one is daily, however they both have the exact same Daily candlestick structures and patterns. This occurs on all assets I have checked when I go further back than 2-infinity years. This also occurs when I change
i'd like to open a new buy position if the last buy position hit a SL Here's my code buy it's not working !! #include <Trade\Trade.mqh> CTrade trade; void OnTick () { //--- double ask = NormalizeDouble ( SymbolInfoDouble ( _Symbol , SYMBOL_ASK ), _Digits ); double bid =
I'm really confused to why my MT4 daily candles have different Open, High, Low, Close values compared to other websites. And such websites also have different values. It's probably a timezone issue but such websites don't have any option to change timezone
I may consider running a lengthy For loops in my code. Is there a function or something within MQL4 that allows you to time a block of code like %%timeit in a ipython notebook? Thanks
I use MT5 on Android been on the road. On the MES instrument with an open position one can see the real time profit/loss in the close position dialog/window. On the MESU20 which is basically the same instrument the real time P/L is missing in this same window. Since it is a really good feature I
I find that most gold signal traders use XAUUSD, and my broker uses #GOLD, if i subcribe to signals, trading XAUUSD would it trade my broker's #GOLD or is there any setting that I have to apply
  Deposited Money  (2)
I have deposited money to pay for a signal and I have the signal showing in the broker account with the green subscribe button but the balance is not showing in the broker platform. It is showing in MQL5 ? Any help
MQL5.com forum now features automatic translation of any messages. You can translate any forum message, regardless of its source language, into one of 12 languages: Arabic, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, Vietnamese, German, Korean, Chinese, French, Portuguese and Japanese. Thus, you can...
I do have an MT5 and connected to a VPS. However, during a thunderweather the eletricity wanished and starting my computor again all my tradingplatforms on the MT5. But now the VPS are sending a lot of signals I dont want annymore. How can I stop these EA signals from the VPS. With manny thanks
  Auto indicators  (1)
Is there any way for a script to implement automatically the indicators included in the ea
  Mobile dashboard  (1)
Is there any way to have the <name removed > on my phone
  Signal Account Question  (11   1 2)
Hello~ Thank you for checking this topic! I want to know, about a signal account, it will read my whole trading records from the start of the account ? Or it shows records from the time I started the account as signal ? I have been trading for years, and finally find a way out, now I want to start
  zero balance  (1)
hello traders i am a newbie and started trading with a small amount of money about a week ago. got a bit curious if I could change stop loss and take profit once i have set them both.. so i found out that my account balance is zero. can anyone tell me whats going on? I am talking about the
  Monitor user behavior  (17   1 2)
Isn't it one of the Moderator/Administrator to see this that some users start ? you search a key word and see a user have 1000 post on this and take 1-10 page of spam. its not good for mql5 site. With this method of publishing, no one else can get useful information
I am trying to record the state of an Indicator over the time of a backtest in MQL5. I am running the optimization on something like 200k params. I am recording the "Side Changes" of an indicator with a timestamp. So for example if an Indicator crosses from <0 to >0... So the actual values to be
  Installing a EA  (2)
Hello, I cannot install a EA I have bought. My platform constantly returns this 2020.07.02 10:21:54.210 MQL5.community: authorization failed. I have logged out of both the platform and the computer many times. After three hours of trying; I have come to forum for help. Also; it allows me to install
  account leverage  (4)
hey to all. i would like to change my account leverage from 1:1 to1:500 but theres no option for me to do it and the support team not getting back to me, I've sent 3 emails and no reply. please assist as this is causing me not being able to place a trade
Dear experienced traders What is the 2 price in visualize test chart? Is that ask and Bid? Does slippage included? Is that possible to check slippage in back test? Thank you in advance and best wishes, Sky
Hello i want to know what is the rating associated with the achievements beneficial for? is the credit bonus for rating points still active? or is it a psychological reward for us? Thanks In advance
i get these two errors continuously tester takes too long time strategy report is not available can you please help me resolve the issue
  Signals  (3)
HI , new here I am trying to download a signal to my brokers platform from MQL5 signals.It is a demo account which the broker says will accept imported signals etc.but nothing happens. It keeps wanting me to download to metatrader platform but not my broker one. So it is not purchased yet ...just as
Hi I'd need to check the profit/loos of several positions, I'm using a for loop from PositionsTotal()-1 to 0. How the positions have been sorted? If the position[PositionsTotal()-1] the oldest? Here is the code: int total = PositionsTotal (); uint trade_error_code; double profit;
Suddenly my signals are showing some weird stats, instead of showing 776% growth it is showing 18% growth which is just todays growth. please help how to rectify it
I'm testing a new ea I designed. Can anyone explain why or what is means when some of your back test results show nothing in the profit factor block? The other numbers look really good