Purchased the EA on the site and it is not trading, how can I get refund???

Hi All,

I bought an EA on site and it is not trading, I believe it is scam, anyone know how can I get refund? author agreed that something wrong with the code but does not refund, advise me what to do, thank you.

about refund - read post #254 where I collected everything related to it.
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
Get in touch with developers using Service Desk!
  • www.mql5.com
Any new software inevitably contains bugs that are not always possible to detect even under the most rigorous in-house testing...

tradesafenow:

Hi All,

I bought an EA on site and it is not trading, I believe it is scam, anyone know how can I get refund? author agreed that something wrong with the code but does not refund, advise me what to do, thank you.

What do you mean its not trading?

Have you read carefully the EA's description and followed any suggested settings or setup?

Have you contacted the author/seller for advice on settings?

Have you posted your concerns in the comments section to attract opinions and advice from other buyers/users of this EA?

PS. If all the above fail, you may contact the Service Desk.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What do you mean its not trading?

Have you read carefully the EA's description and followed any suggested settings or setup?

Have you contacted the author/seller for advice on settings?

Have you posted your concerns in the comments section to attract opinions and advice from other buyers/users of this EA?

PS. If all the above fail, you may contact the Service Desk.

It is not working, it does not trade no matter how much you change the settings. I have contacted the developer and he agreed that it is not working, he said he is working on code to make it work and I bought it more than 10 days ago and can not use it. It is a new developer on the site and no one has any experience with him or his products. This is the link to the product I bought, I bought so many EAs on this site and everyone of them is working but this one is the fist that I experience not working:

How can I contact the service desk about it? there is no option available about product functioning or refund on the categories to select in service desk.

tradesafenow:

It is not working, it does not trade no matter how much you change the settings. I have contacted the developer and he agreed that it is not working, he said he is working on code to make it work and I bought it more than 10 days ago and can not use it. It is a new developer on the site and no one has any experience with him or his products. This is the link to the product I bought, I bought so many EAs on this site and everyone of them is working but this one is the fist that I experience not working:

How can I contact the service desk about it? there is no option available about product functioning or refund on the categories to select in service desk.

If that is the case and you have proof from the seller that the EA is not functional, you should contact the Service Desk for a refund.

Reason: