General - page 561

Hi Gentleman and Ladies, When i trying to migrate an EA to VPS, it shows the error. Migration to virtual hosting failed: DLLs are not allowed. The DLL is shall32. what can I do? Thanks
Hello Guys, I would like to ask if the mobile App intent functionality can be implemented to open his MT4 or MT5 mobile Application. Lets say I would like to have a Trade Now button and push the user to launch his MT4 or MT4 App (already installed on his device) and start trading. Thank you Andrew
Is it possible to have 2 Data Windows in MetaTrader 5? I've got the original Data Window moved to a secondary screen, but another Data Window for my main screen would be very useull
Hi I was reading an article about graphical interfaces, considering that at the end of road, when you are developing such a library of header files, you will be face to face with more than few files with hierarchical dependency,... I was wondering, is there a way to compile these header files into
hi there i mistaken clicked on virtual trader and my account has been froxen ever since , please coudl to assisst me with on goung issues looking forward to youm prompt reply . kyle
Hi. My broker has terrible history quality and gives hugely different results compared to other history data available. Any recommendations for any UK brokers which have 100% history quality please? Ryan
Hi I am very new MT5 Platform and trying to get use to it. How do I change or update chart property globally. eg if I change candle color, it take effect on all the charts i am using. Please any help. thank you ISH
I subscribed to myQL vps so I can use an EA continually. I discovered EA results after running on VPS for two days Is different from result from back test for same two days. Please what could be the issue, definately so many missed opportunities and difference in the time of execution
I susbscribed to a trader and in their history there are trades but checking my account i dont have any of these trades. Any reason why
is there any restriction on particular brokers to publish signal. fortfs i think one of them. found weltrade banned in various site to listed as signal provider . dose mql5 ahve any list of banned broker
Hello friends, I would like to continue here News trading systems, news discussions, as dissapeared somehow from the FF forum. I asked Bank Manipulation Trading to participate here in this thread with his deep knowledge to help people in their trading. He will publish here his trades, ideas etc. as
  Signal issues  (2)
Hi, I subscribed for a signal but I am not getting any trades even though account is up & running on VPS and system generated new trade this morning. Please advice. G
Dear all MetaTrader Participants, Kindly let me know how to access all the information of all the " Automated Trading Chamionship" from Year 2006 till this date. How to read full interview of all the Participants? Thanks
I deposited 36 usd to copy someone. I do not know where the money has gone but i do the name of person i have copied under subscription. The website is really confusing with MQL5 and MT5 platforms. I get emails on how to change password but when i try to do it there is no such option. Is there a
I seek direction with the following. Currently I use MT4 and Multiterminal. The combination make for a useful tool but could be improved with the ability to incorporate a variety of adjustable SL's and a TP when a trade is opened via Multiterminal. The SL's and TP would need to be in pips and have
Hi ! I'm getting values to HULL in two different timeframes, as shown below: handle_hma1 = iCustom (m_symbol.Name(), _Period , "HullMA2" , HMA1_Period, HMA1_Divisor, HMA1_Price, HMA1_Largura, HMA1_Estilo, HMA1_Color1, HMA1_Color2); handle_hma2 = iCustom (m_symbol.Name(), PERIOD_H1
Hi!! Is there a way to create an indicator to provide me an Arrow/Alert When the following conditions occurs. SELL Arrow 1. Price Below 200 EMA. 2. Stochastic(5,3,3) Above 80 3. If its possible (ADX = above 25) BUY Arrow 1. Price above200 EMA. 2. Stochastic(5,3,3) Below 20 3. If its possible (ADX =
Hello Everyone! Since last july 03, the build 2515 was installed in my computer and backtesting run too slow. How to back to older version? what can I do to solve this problem? any help is welcome. thanks in advance
Hi, in my demo account of my broker i can use up to 200 lots per trade, for my strategy i need to use much higher lots size trading capacity can somebody reccomand of an unlimeted lots broker
Hello I am developer and i "FINISHED" the job 10 Days ago !!!! the money is Still Frozen : there is no answer from "Service Desk" i don't know how can i get free the money
Hi, I have programmed an indicator that is shown below my chart (with indicator_separate_window). This indicator shows a table, but there are more lines then the high of the window. So how can I add a scrollbar in a simple way? I saw, this article https://www.mql5.com/de/articles/2379 but I am not
Hello Developers, I hope you are doing well. After my first withdrawal by Visa cart one day suddenly MQL5.com gave me this message: "Hello, We need to perform additional verification of your account. This is a standard procedure meant to ensure the security of all MQL5.community members. Currently
  Service Desk Not replying  (17   1 2)
Hi Gents, I bought a product and there was some issue with it.. I contacted the seller and he offer some workaround however it didn't so the seller agrees to issue the refund and was asked to contact service desk. It's been a week now but the service desk is not replying. Any suggestions please
I'm using the Expert Advisor Studio in trial period and the program doesn't allow me to export a portfolio but only to save the selection as a json file. Is there any way to convert this json file into an mq4 working file
Dear experienced traders I'm testing a scalping EA on M1 in the fastest visualization back test. As it is the fastest mode, it runs quick and helped me so much. However, I have to move to the past time(the time of the position opened and closed) to check the EA open and close in the right way or
For my years of stay in this forum and monitored every profitable signals that popped up I observed one common thing, that all signals are bound to fail in the long run, why? There are reasons about it, all signals is either using the following approaches: grid trading,martingale,small TP with huge
please someone help me resolve this problem.. thank you
Hi, i'm using the OBJ_ARROW and the problem is that it stay too low on the graph, it's attached to the right price but the symbol itseft it's under that price
Hello staff i have purchased a product in teh market but when i click ti install dont work The product is just copyer Thanks
I am trying to display texts at 09:00 ( server time ) every day but I don't know how to define time and price . About price I want it to plot on the low of the bar at 09:00, how can I get that? ObjectCreate ( 0 , "Number" , OBJ_TEXT , 0 , time???? , price???? ); ObjectSetString ( 0 , "Number"