General - page 1321

In light of the changes in the System Open Market Account (SOMA) portfolio over the past two years, the Committee again discussed its strategy for the eventual normalization of the stance of monetary policy and the size and composition of the Federal Reserve's balance sheet that was released in...
  two suggestions  (2)
OCO Order Suggestions, MetaTrader 4, Open, Start: 2013.07.10 09:11, #791487 can be implemented pending orders OCO? tie ticket between them ... so as to allow the use of strategy! label on the vertical scale Suggestions, MetaTrader 4, Open, Start: 2013.07.09 17:20, #790653 why not put a...
Hello, I have googled this quite a bit and can't seem to find what I'm looking for, I wonder if anyone can point me to an indicator that can.. For example on 1 hour chart, price moves from open of the 1 hour candle 20 pips up but then reverses back to the open and proceeds down. Is there an...
This thread is meant for the people that buy some stuff from elite and advanced section and need additional information of the bought items (setups, files needed, ways to set up correctly, ...)
GBPUSD: With a reversal of its one-day recovery occurring on Tuesday following a sell off, there is risk of further weakness though seen hesitating. The immediate support is at the 1.4930/00 area where a violation will push it further lower towards the 1.4750 level. Further down, support comes in at...
CONFIRMED: The Chinese growth story is fading rapidly. Last night, China whiffed on both export and import data, driving home the fact that as slow as people think things are getting, it might be even worse. Markets are now going down after initially being closer to flat. US futures are modestly in...
Thomson Reuters Corp (TRI.TO) (TRI.N) said it would suspend its early release of the widely watched Thomson Reuters/University of Michigan consumer sentiment data to a small group of clients. The arrangement is the subject of a probe by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, whose office...
Now GBPUSD buy/sell plz tell.. i am wait...
While we have already extensively deconstructed the quality components of jobs in the US, showing first that in June 240K full time jobs were lost, even as 360K part-time jobs were "gained", and second that so far in 2013 only 130K full time jobs have been added offset by 557K part-time jobs, we had...
USDJPY: The pair remains biased to the upside despite its price hesitation on Monday . Resistance resides at the 101.50 level with violation of here creating scope for a run at the 102.00 level. Further out, resistance comes in at the 102.51 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher
More than one in two people think corruption has worsened over the last two years, according to a public opinion survey by Transparency International. Its annual Global Corruption Barometer found 27% of respondents said they had paid a bribe when accessing public services and institutions in the...
hello I'm doing really good on a hotforex account. I need to become a signal provider . I tried creating a signal but it's not accepting the broker, I tried the mt4 server name used in the login dialog, even tried normal hotforex, but nothing worked. Looking forward to some help
Nothing special is going on today. It's just that markets are gaining all around the world. The global risk-on train continues. Japan more than erased yesterday's losses, with the Nikkei rallying 2.4%. In Europe, markets are up again. France is up 0.7%. Germany is up 1%. Italy is up 1%. US futures...
Is it possible to enter Conditional Orders in MT4 eg I Trade with the Trend on Pullbacks using Fibonacci Retracements I want to place orders at say the 0.0%, 23.6 % 38.2 % and 50 % but not until Price is above the Prices at each of theses levels and catches them on the way back into the...
When it comes to Muppet-bating, there is still only one; and "The Highlander" of all strategists is none other than Goldman's David Kostin. His somewhat-exuberant year-end target for the S&P 500 at 1,750 pales in comparison to his wonderfully extrapolated - never gonna be another recession ever...
Hi there, I'm new at MQL5 and just got some statistics from one day to another, these are they: As you can see, I have some jobs done(Passes) but still no profit from them, the options at the Configuration Window are ticked correctly. Is this normal? Should I change something to start profiting...
  Help me please  (4)
hy please help me i am loss $1500 in forex ...
I was wondering what you think was the biggest mistake made by any central bank since 2008? I think all central banks failed together and am a big opponent of stimulus as it only applies a short term fix hoping it will buy the economy time, but at some point someone has to pay for the stimulus which...
Strategists at Deutsche Bank said much of gold's correction may have already happened, in a note on Monday. Gold has come down over 30% from a peak of around $1,900 an ounce in September 2011. "Lessons from history suggest that although gold-price losses have been extreme, the extent of the price...
GBPUSD: While corrective recovery attempts have set in, GBP’s broader downside bias remains intact as long as the 1.5003 level remains unbroken. On ending its correction it should retarget the 1.4830 level. We expect a halt to occur here and possibly turn it higher again but if taken out, further...
The big show this week will be a speech on Wednesday from Fed Chair Ben Bernanke. It's titled: "The First 100 Years of the Federal Reserve: The Policy Record, Lessons Learned, and Prospects for the Future” and there's going to be a Q&A. So he could really talk about anything, including, perhaps, his...
Hi, is it possible to color the cells of the profit column in the "Trade" window, e.g. green for positive values and red for negative? Best, Chris
The European Central Bank's vow last week to keep record-low interest rates "at present or lower levels for an extended period" is a big philosophical shift for a bank that used to insist it would not tie its hands. On the face of it an unprecedented and bold move, such 'forward guidance' is really...
i miss those SL/TP markers on backtest graphs, anybody has a code how to draw it? Tried like this, but nothing happens, although it works in simple loop:    if (OrderSend(request, result) == true)   {  // if(result.retcode==TRADE_RETCODE_DONE)      if (request.tp > 0)      {  string arrow = "TP" +...
Hi, in my chart window I see in the bottom right corner multiple boxes that represent current dates like "Consumer Price Index" or "Bank of Japan Kuroda Speech". How can I disable these boxes? Best, Chris
hy all please discuss here todays eurusd gbpusd trend & buy/sell positions...
  Who's The Winner  (5)
In your opinion, who will win ??? A. Technical Analyst Type Trader B. Fundamental Analyst Type Trader C. Market Sentiment Analyst Type Trader D. Grid / Cost Average / Martingale Type Trader ALSO, DON'T BE INVISIBLE, VOTE ON THE POLL ABOVE TO TALLY RESULTS Need your opinions dude Wilson
[Deleted]
Free Expert Advisor "e-BJF-WPR" Conception i-BJF-WPR expert opens market orders by Williams Percent Range indicator. Buy condition is the market crosses WPR oversold level upwards. Sell condition is the market crosses WPR overbought level downwards. Open trades closed by StopLoss, by TakeProfit or...
in your opinion it important to know the character of traders currency pairs traded?, and do you think if we know the character of the currency pair is trading success can help us? Characteristics of each pair of major world currencies Understanding the characteristics of currencies traded will...
We now have data to update all four charts that I'm using to track when the Fed will start tapering the QE3 purchases. At the June FOMC press conference, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke said: "If the incoming data are broadly consistent with this forecast, the Committee currently anticipates that it would...