General - page 564

please someone help me resolve this problem.. thank you
Hi, i'm using the OBJ_ARROW and the problem is that it stay too low on the graph, it's attached to the right price but the symbol itseft it's under that price
Hello staff i have purchased a product in teh market but when i click ti install dont work The product is just copyer Thanks
I am trying to display texts at 09:00 ( server time ) every day but I don't know how to define time and price . About price I want it to plot on the low of the bar at 09:00, how can I get that? ObjectCreate ( 0 , "Number" , OBJ_TEXT , 0 , time???? , price???? ); ObjectSetString ( 0 , "Number"
  Candle colours  (1)
How do I change the candle colors to the the red and green
  Signals  (6)
I have tried for 2 days to load a signal to my broker platform. I have just found out that the signal can only be used on a real account so I cannot test it without using real money. Can someone explain why
hi I have an issue where I am running MT4 native on mac, which appears to work fine. However I have set up 2 indicators in my MQ4 Folder and under Inidcators copied the indicators into this folder. When I double click the indicators within MT4 I enter the password for the indicator but when I click
Hello developers, hope you all doing safe. I was going to publish my product in the market and I mistakenly categorized it as Expert but it is a Utility, when I added the program file to Version section, its validation failed due to no trading operation error, I corrected the category, but I cannot
  Demo Account  (4)
Hi, do you allow demo account or backtested strategy posted on mql5
Welcome Please give me a fully activated new signal seller account Someone called me and asked the investor code to check the strength and status of the deals. I sent the viewing data and then changed the investor code And I remembered the terms of reference seller that the investor code is never
how do you create a signal for free? As a provider
I have recently migrated my account with VPS provided by MT4...! I migrated with EA and Auto trade was disabled in my MT4 side...! I want to change my parameters of EA which running on server...! How can i change...? If i change it my MT4 it will reflect in server...?
Hi Support, <Deleted> <Deleted> copied Signal from <Deleted> and not sync with my account. Please help urgently check . from signal those 14 orders still floating and not closed. please refer to attached history from signal ,history and open trade from <Deleted> . time and everything are the same
Hello, Is it possible to set the same take profit or stop loss for more than one position on the same market? Example: I have ten buy positions on EUR/USD, and i want to set the same take profit for all of them. Can i do this automatically with 1-2 clicks or do i have to do set them manually one by
void CheckForOpen() { int trend; double CLOSE_current = iClose ( NULL , 0 , 0 ); double CLOSE_prev = iClose ( NULL , 0 , 1 ); trend= iCustom ( Symbol (), 0 , "parabolic sar (mtf) 2.01" ,AccStep,AccLimit,PriceHigh,PriceLow, PriceSmoothing
Hello, I have readed the documentation but didn't understand. Is there any valid way to set slippage limit using CTRADE library on MQL5 ? Should i edit the function in library? Is that m_request.deviation ? Is that in points or pips any clue ? Regards
The automatic validation of indicator failed, it shows: no trading operation. The indicator is a code part of an expert advisor, it must be installed as EA, but in the setting of the product is set: 'Indicator' and of course it can't trade. How can this pass the the automatic validation?
  VPS  (1)
Rented VPS from MQL5 for demo account but now need to transfer it to live account
i bought indicator from MQL5 commnunity i did followed all steps but still failed. Message with (2020.07.03 21:27:40.606 MQL5 Market product [23199] not found in the database) and (2020.07.03 21:29:06.781 MQL5 Market failed to get of info product (www.mql5.com:443 send failed [404: Not Found])
[Deleted]
Hi all, Im not new to coding, but new to MQL coding, please advise how I would go about coding an indicator to check if RSI is pointing UP or DOWN, I know how to get the RSI level, but not sure about the logic in coding to check if its pointing up or down. please see where I marked the RSI with the
Is it possible to use other cores of cpu while back testing in MT5 in order to increase the speed of the test? because while testing I see that only one core is used but I want to know that how I can use others and increase speed of testing
Hello, I have the MQLMySQL dll for 64-bit PCs, but I am not able to locate it for 32-bit PCs. Can someone point me to the link that contains a download for it? Thanks in Advance!! Eddi Rae
  service desk  (6)
On average, how long does it take for the support team to respond to your request in section (service desk)
i want to ask about 1 thing - 1 of my payment is locked and statement says that "Payment is checked by administration" What does this mean, because i have this statement for 2 weeks and nothing seems to happening to it... Thx in advance
I hope you can help :) I registered a VPS yesterday. Today when I try to open MQL5 I only get a completely blank screen. But at the top left corner I can see that it connected to my live account. This has never happened before - any ideas?? (see attached image of my screen when I open MQL5)
So almost 4 months have passed since i started publishing my trades. Still my system is not visible on this site. Myfxbook had no trouble showing system in search results. This website none of that. I gues it will take one year or more to get visible here? Any idea how long it takes here to become
  Help please  (5)
I have a fully activated signal provider account under the name I trade on xm in the first the leverage was 1/888 I saw the leverage condition so I changed the leverage to 1/500 but in my profile it remained 1/888 Also, I want to activate the sale of my flag because it is not activated and is not
Hi, I need help to stop a chart with a magic number that continue working even after i removed the EA from the chart with his magic number, closed the chart and disable the autotrading its just keep executing trades on the specific mugic number and doesnt stop can someone please tell me how can I
EA market validation is passed. But i dont see ready button for submitting for moderator review. can someone help me. Thanks in advance
Help Please! I had already removed a bad EA i got free from code base from the chart and even deleted it from the Navigator but still it is placing trades. Whenever I manually close the trade, it is replacing everytime. I disabled Algo Trading too but to no avail. I have uninstalled MT5 platform and