How to migrate my subscription to another computer?

I have a subcription to a signal. I want to migrate this subscription to a new computer. But I failed and need your help.

My initial computer is Windows 10, and running MT5

The computer I want to migrate to is Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. I installed MetaTrader 5 and connected to my trading server. But I can't see the signal subcription on the new computer.

Windows Server 2019 Datacenter has very strict security setting. Maybe this is the cause. But I can't figure it out.

I did the similar thing. I use another computer running Windows 10 and MT5. The subcription running well in this computer. It seems that subcription migration is allowed.

I prefer Windows Server 2019 Datacenter.

Thank you for help

Best Regards

George

Signal subscription is per trading account. It means: it does not matter about which computer you use.
You just need Metatrader installed, fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password(do not use your email for login), and Operational System (Windows) should be 64 bit for MT5.

Longsen Chen:

I have a subcription to a signal. I want to migrate this subscription to a new computer. But I failed and need your help.

My initial computer is Windows 10, and running MT5

The computer I want to migrate to is Windows Server 2019 Datacenter. I installed MetaTrader 5 and connected to my trading server. But I can't see the signal subcription on the new computer.

Windows Server 2019 Datacenter has very strict security setting. Maybe this is the cause. But I can't figure it out.

I did the similar thing. I use another computer running Windows 10 and MT5. The subcription running well in this computer. It seems that subcription migration is allowed.

I prefer Windows Server 2019 Datacenter.

Thank you for help

Best Regards

George

As Sergey already wrote, login into your MQL5 account in your new computer, in the MT5 terminal with your gchen2101 login and you will find your signal subscription under your trading account.

Then follow these instructions, after step 8, to setup your subscription: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422

Sergey Golubev:

Signal subscription is per trading account. It means: it does not matter about which computer you use.
You just need Metatrader installed, fill Community tab in Metatrader with your forum login and forum password(do not use your email for login), and Operational System (Windows) should be 64 bit for MT5.

Hi Sergey,

thank you very much for your quick reply.

Your message solved my problem. I input the whole email address. But now I input login only and the correct password. It seems normal.

Thank you again.

Best Regard!

George

Eleni Anna Branou:

As Sergey already wrote, login into your MQL5 account in your new computer, in the MT5 terminal with your gchen2101 login and you will find your signal subscription under your trading account.

Then follow these instructions, after step 8, to setup your subscription: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422

Hi Eleni

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Exactly I input login 'gchen2101' instead of the whole email address. The problem is solved.

Thank you again

Best Regard!

George

Reason: