How to change phone number without old number

So i am having a little challenge here . My phone was stolen last week and my current Mql5 notification number was in the phone and i am having challenge getting that same number back as my network providers can't help. I wish to change to a new number but the Mql5 system always sends code to the old number which means i am stuck and can't change the number . Any knows a way around this ?  Without the code notifications i can't make withdrawals which is why i really need to change the number.

Nesimeye Oswald:
So i am having a little challenge here . My phone was stolen last week and my current Mql5 notification number was in the phone and i am having challenge getting that same number back as my network providers can't help. I wish to change to a new number but the Mql5 system always sends code to the old number which means i am stuck and can't change the number . Any knows a way around this ?  Without the code notifications i can't make withdrawals which is why i really need to change the number.

Contact the Service Desk, we can't help you here.

Nesimeye Oswald :

Your telephone operator has to give you the same number, right?

As a result, you did not cancel your number, they will block the sim card and give it a new sim card.

I think it will be easier than changing your registered phone number in MQL5.

Nesimeye Oswald:

The fact is you have to retrieve the stolen line ASAP for you to make any change at all

Reason: