New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 2755: Popup Prices window and Debugger improvements - page 3

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Jhonatan Breia Carvalho Maia:
After i updated my metatrader im getting error 4003 copy buffer. But before the update i didnt get this

Could you provide your source code ?

Build 2768 has been released with debugger fixes and improvements.

2769 beta build was released:

Hi, can someone please help me understand this. There seems to be a bug? My EA will generate enormous profits 

Outlaw:

Hi, can someone please help me understand this. There seems to be a bug? My EA will generate enormous profits 

Hopefully on real account.

if its the tester, you should check if calculate in pips is used

amando:

Hopefully on real account.

if its the tester, you should check if calculate in pips is used

Lol, that would be great. Are you referring to a function, not sure what you mean?

Outlaw:

Your chart has some data errors. You have GBP/USD trades with exit at 142.79 and around - that's an impossible exchange rate for GBP/USD - looks like it got mixed with GBP/JPY. And your USD/JPY trades have exit price at 0.6611 - something is wrong with your data.

Build 2769

Right-click a folder then compile produces the attached error. It's been there for like forever.

Files:

Andriy Moraru:
Your chart has some data errors. You have GBP/USD trades with exit at 142.79 and around - that's an impossible exchange rate for GBP/USD - looks like it got mixed with GBP/JPY. And your USD/JPY trades have exit price at 0.6611 - something is wrong with your data.

Hi, no, the tester close the trades automatically before it hits any type of SL / TP. I realize something is wrong, I just don't know what and why the tester allows for it. 

Reason: