Payment

Why cant i either top up account or buy anything? The money is there but it just says "failed" without going through the normal procedures. 

Infinity: Why cant i either top up account or buy anything? The money is there but it just says "failed" without going through the normal procedures. 

"top up account" implies that the money is not "there", and by that I mean in your MQL5 Account Balance.

"failed", means that the method you have chosen to fund the account or the purchase is not being accepted, be that via PayPal, via Debit/Credit Card, etc.

Without more details, we cannot offer much assistance.

Please note, that we are just users like you and any help we may give will be based on our experiences using the system and not any kind of official guidance.

I know its probaly not much help but when i press the buy button it just says failed both in th4 Vps and by the broker platform. Top it up was because i would use that platform to buy. But there is not anything there Visa/other to press. 

Infinity: I know its probaly not much help but when i press the buy button it just says failed both in th4 Vps and by the broker platform. Top it up was because i would use that platform to buy. But there is not anything there Visa/other to press. 

Broker platform? Please note that the MQL5 Account has nothing to do with your trading account by your broker.

EDIT: Show screenshots or else we have no idea what you may be talking about!

Reason: