New order Does not work

Hi All,

I have a MetaQuotes-Demo: Demo Account on MT5 platform, and I am not able to place any new order. The New Order on top is not disabled or greyed out. Once pressed nothing happens and I just don't get the new page for placing order.

I have tried to log in and I get the message Trading has been enabled when I go to Journal Tab at the bottom of MT5.

Does anyone know what the problem is? 

Thanks in advance

hyrcania:

Hi All,

I have a MetaQuotes-Demo: Demo Account on MT5 platform, and I am not able to place any new order. The New Order on top is not disabled or greyed out. Once pressed nothing happens and I just don't get the new page for placing order.

I have tried to log in and I get the message Trading has been enabled when I go to Journal Tab at the bottom of MT5.

Does anyone know what the problem is? 

Thanks in advance

You either using the investor password to login or you haven't enabled the specific symbol you are trying to trade in MT5 >> Symbols.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You either using the investor password to login or you haven't enabled the specific symbol you are trying to trade in MT5 >> Symbols.

Thanks for the response. All symbols are enabled. I was really puzzled and found out that after pressing new order I could see tip of a window opening right at the bottom of the page! How that happened, I just don't know perhaps through a new update?

Anyhow it is sorted now and thanks for your repose.

Hello guys. I am having the same issue and dont know how to go about it. Please I need fast response.Thanks in advance

Reason: