Mt4?

Good evening, I have already completed 500 years of ETA, I trade in many platforms, but I cannot understand how this mt4 and mt5 works ... I am registered for more than a year I always do trading in demo acount ... but ala real counts , I doubt ... but a mt4 sirve for any platform? I entered the deposit page ... but it tells them that the deposited fund is not available for trading and only for service ... ??? but if I don't want to service?????...
Files:

Valdecir Navarqui:
Good evening, I have already completed 500 years of ETA, I trade in many platforms, but I cannot understand how this mt4 and mt5 works ... I am registered for more than a year I always do trading in demo acount ... but ala real counts , I doubt ... but a mt4 sirve for any platform? I entered the deposit page ... but it tells them that the deposited fund is not available for trading and only for service ... ??? but if I don't want to the service ????? I would like to be contacted 3894580479 ... or by email valn68angel@yahoo.com ...
  1. Please post only in English on this forum. Use the automatic translation tool if needed. Use simple language structure when using mechanical translation. 2013.08.09

Define your acronyms before using them. ETA means estimated time of arrival.
       WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE! Use initialisms sparingly to prevent snafus
          How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. 2004
              Be precise and informative about your problem

-
  2. Why did you post your MT4 question in the MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page)?
              General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum?
    Next time, post in the correct place. The moderators will likely move this thread there soon.

Reason: