General - page 1241

Hi guys I need some help with my metatrader4 The Mt4 I got from my broker is very slow when it comes to opening a trade and I end up losing a lot of time. Can you guys please help me with the following: -I want to be able to Trade directly from chart feature (one touch trader) -Set SL and TP...
I hear some pro-traders use leverages as low as 1:10 or even 1:5 this would certainly control the downside of accounts, but not very popular with brokers though ! as they are all pushing higher and higher leveraged accounts. Do you use a low leveraged account and how successful is it
Not a joke, not trading, no comment ... I just thought that it should be published around as much possible ... to be known It is a well known historical trend that as discontent and dissent spread within a society, the power structure will look to demonize unpopular or weak minorities in order to...
  List MT5 Brokers  (1)
Where can I find a list of brokers providing live MT5  ?
D1 price is on bearish market condition to be located below Ichimoku cloud/kumo and trying to break 1.3635 support level on close bar for the primary bearish to be continuing. H4 price was on bearish as well with 1.3615 as the nearest support level. W1 price is on bullish correction trying to...
News Trading Signal Technical Signal General Trade signal
I SEE SOME SIGNALS WHERE THEY HAVE %100 PROFIT RATIO , ONLY WINNING TRADES NO LOSSES. CAN SUCH THING MAY BE POSSIBLE IN LONG TERM TRADING , LETS SAY FOR 1 YEAR MINIMUM OR 500 TRADES OR WHATEVER. WHAT DO YOU THINK? OR ANYBODY HAD SUCH WIN OR SAW ANYBODY WHO DID SUCH SUCCESS CHEERS
D1 price is located inside Ichimoku cloud/kumo for ranging bearish market condition trying to break 0.8536 support level for the bearish to be continuing. H4 price is on bearish ranging between 0.8530 support and 0.8577 resistance levels. W1 price is on correction within primary bullish with...
Hi Does anyone have the same problem or know why I cant withdraw my credits using PayPal. I deposited money into it and want to remove it. Any ideas? Who can I send a enquiry to? Thanks for your help Rooi
With yields at record lows and stocks soaring, is it any wonder that the politicians of Europe's periphery are proclaiming victory over the crisis (and yet oddly imploring Draghi to do moar?). Perhaps, just perhaps, they are keeping one eye on the 'real' economic progress that is being made (or...
I love trading gold. may this thread be used by all gold and silver traders. Be courteous , follow posting rules. I use renko . 20 pip bricks to day trade Gold. Success to us all.
Dear friends, last night I was thinking about how rich of contents is our community . Among the indicators, experts , scripts, libraries , and much more... I thought that such contents are the result of knowledge and experience of all members. Therefore I was thinking for joke: but if we could put...
  news  (1)
Does the news stop after a certain time.  I don't see any news coming in on the terminal. 
1.Observe the correlation of “winning trades %” Vs “Max Open trades” 2.Don’t look just at the DrawDown percentage rate 3.Look for reasonable winning percentage – the closer to 100% it is the riskier! 4.One of the first indicators to look for is the ROI (return on investment). 5.Go for traders with...
Traded manually Traded automatically using an EA Traded both manually and automatically using an EA Followed a signal Other method
Weather 1 - Quantitative Easing 0. Spot on the chart below just how high the culmination of over $1 trillion in QE3 proceeds "pushed" the US economy. Joking aside, while the realization that nobody can fight the Fed except a cold weather front, is quite profound, in the first quarter GDP "grew" by a...
 Is it possible to review the risk/reward & lot sizes of existing subscribed signals so that repeat subscriptions can be adjusted to better suit a personal risk/reward target. 
looking to program an EA that creates a Fib channel with anchor points that are specified at a particular time. how do I program this... ObjectCreate(0,"name",OBJ_FIBOCHANNEL,0,TimeD1,Price1,TimeD2,Price2,TimeD); where Price1= price at open of TimeD1.. timeD1 and so on are constant i.e analysis...
I wanted to make this public, so I do not have to respond the same thing over and over : Please, people, do not request from me in private messages to do some coding changes to "just this, or just that". So far, when I did help anybody that way, in 90% of cases after a very short time it appeared...
The release of MetaTrader 4 build 600 has considerably expanded the capabilities of traders - the platform now features the store of trading applications. MetaTrader Market already offers more than 200 trading robots, technical indicators and other products. Any MetaTrader 4 user can buy or download...
  Mirror trading.  (1)
Mirror trading is a style of trading that allows trader to follow the trades and trading styles of another. It is the practice of following the trading style of someone else trade. It allows your mt4 account to receive the same trade order,the same entries,stop replacement and exit.With mirror...
  Candlestick  (1)
Candlestick are geographical representations of price fluctuations for currency pair. It displays high,low,opening and closing for a security for a single day. A candlestick shape varies based on the relationship between the day's high,low,opening and closing price. The wide part of the candle stick...
Daily Price Action is all about teaching Forex price action strategies that involve no indicators or EAs of any kind. The site is dedicated to teaching Forex traders how to read price action so they can learn to trade Forex the right way. Daily Price Action offers free trading education, videos,...
To some to brooker the tab signals does not appear in ended it, why?
is anyone using their fxcm live MT4 account as a signal provider ? which fxcm live servers are listed in the broker trading server box
First it was JPM, then it was, surprisingly, none other than NY Fed chief Bill Dudley - the head of the trading desk that proudly boasts trader extraordinaire Kevin Henry, then Citi, and now joining the chorus of banks and Fed presidents blaming all that is wrong in the banking system on near record...
Comments that do not relate to the "New Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 654: Virtual Hosting, Web Requests and Working with Signals from MQL Applications", have been moved into this topic.
  Introduction  (1)
I am a new bee here and glad to be here as i can discuss my issues take part in discussions and make new connections with people sitting at the different parts of the world . Thank you
  Backtest offline?  (14   1 2)
Hello,   I try to use the backtester offline without internet connection but it does not seem to be possible! I want to use the backtester offline when I'm on holiday or somewhere I do not have internet access! It is not possible to use the backtester without internet connection? In metatrader4 that...