Which method is fast and resource friendly for multicurrency scanner? - page 3

Keith Watford #:

I have no idea what the gif is supposed to be proving.

I will remind you of my previous post

You showed some code that effectively just used iClose() not an object or a GV.

Show some code that actually uses an object or GV from a symbol/time-frame different to the chart symbol/time.

On the gif you can see at start GV are empty after adding indicator its scanning multi symbol and giving alerts. I also opened GV window again to show values to prove it's possible to scan multi symbol using GV. However it's a subject of learning from the article link I shared. Hope this description helps

Which method is fast and resource friendly for multicurrency scanner?

Are you now saying that you weren't asking about the method for scanning but the way to display/store the results of a scanner?

Keith Watford #:

Are you now saying that you weren't asking about the method for scanning but the way to display/store the results of a scanner?

I am scanning calculation on each symbol
And matching the price with GV to get result.
The result keeps updating as price update.

I am just not storing the result
I think you must be aware of GlobalVariableSetOnCondition which does not just for storing the result but can update also as condition changes so is not it a scanner logic?

Arpit T #:
I am scanning calculation on each symbol
And matching the price with GV to get result.
The result keeps updating as price update.

I am just not storing the result
I think you must be aware of GlobalVariableSetOnCondition which does not just for storing the result but can update also as condition changes so is not it a scanner logic?

I have asked you twice to show a very simple code example which you have been unable to do.

I will not waste any more time on this topic.

Reason: