buy or sell script

Hello everyone, is there a script do open in a chart on MT5 to buy set TP and ST ?

I mean when is active on a chart click a button to buy or sell and auto have the TP and SL , also do not needed confirm order if possible, or confirm with one click on the same script?
Thanks all

There are a lot of the scripts in CodeBase for buy/sell and more.
Use search function please - 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?

Sergey Golubev, 2017.05.29 05:24

To search?
It is very easy: type something (what you need) in the search area (top right coprner of the page) and search.

Sergey Golubev:

There are a lot of the scripts in CodeBase for buy/sell and more.
Use search function please - 

I did look but did not find,, or maybe I did not know what to look for

Thanks

agostinho vieira:

I did look but did not find,, or maybe I did not know what to look for

Thanks

If so - look on the Market (there are free products on the Market), or order itr on Freelance (for money).

Hi. I am also trying to build something similar. Were you able to find a solution?

My idea is to make a simple bot that can help me close the trades

agostinho vieira:

Hello everyone, is there a script do open in a chart on MT5 to buy set TP and ST ?

I mean when is active on a chart click a button to buy or sell and auto have the TP and SL , also do not needed confirm order if possible, or confirm with one click on the same script?
Thanks all

Did you find a solution?

ManyaraFX #: Hi. I am also trying to build something similar. Were you able to find a solution? My idea is to make a simple bot that can help me close the trades. Did you find a solution?
Read the thread again! Pay attention to answers where it mentions the CodeBase and the Market, as well as the Freelance sections.
Reason: