problem VPS / EA

Hello together, 

i need your help please. I installed a VPS ( NYCServers ) and logged into MT5 and also into MQL Community. 

Now i cant install my indicators/ EA's because the terminal doesnt notice that i already bought those EA's. They are working on all my other terminals.

MQL doesnt help me..please do anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Tony

Tony1801:

Hello together, 

i need your help please. I installed a VPS ( NYCServers ) and logged into MT5 and also into MQL Community. 

Now i cant install my indicators/ EA's because the terminal doesnt notice that i already bought those EA's. They are working on all my other terminals.

MQL doesnt help me..please do anyone have any ideas?

Thanks

Tony

You should have read  the rules for the market (in German: (https://www.mql5.com/de/market/rules#part_IV) § 14 afore buying:

"Für jeden Käufer wird automatisch eine sichere Version des Produkts generiert, die es erlaubt das Produkt nur auf dem Gerät (Computer Hardware und Betriebssystem) zu nutzen, von dem die Kaufanfrage gesendet wurde.Gekaufte Produkte sind an spezifische Geräte und Betriebssystemkopien gebunden. Dementsprechend kann ein Produkt nicht genutzt werden, wenn die Hardware getauscht wurde oder das Betriebssystem neuinstalliert wird - auch nicht, wenn es sich um Hardware des gleichen Typs und die gleiche Betriebssystemversion handelt."

The only way to buy only once an use it on the pc and on a VPS is the MQ-VPS. Install all on you local pc and migrate the terminal: 1 account per terminal and 1 MQ-VPS per terminal.

Nutzungsbedingungen des Market Services
Nutzungsbedingungen des Market Services
  • www.mql5.com
Allgemeine Bestimmungen und Nutzungsbedingungen zur Nutzung des Market Services

Carl Schreiber #:

You should have read  the rules for the market (in German: (https://www.mql5.com/de/market/rules#part_IV) § 14 afore buying:

"Für jeden Käufer wird automatisch eine sichere Version des Produkts generiert, die es erlaubt das Produkt nur auf dem Gerät (Computer Hardware und Betriebssystem) zu nutzen, von dem die Kaufanfrage gesendet wurde.Gekaufte Produkte sind an spezifische Geräte und Betriebssystemkopien gebunden. Dementsprechend kann ein Produkt nicht genutzt werden, wenn die Hardware getauscht wurde oder das Betriebssystem neuinstalliert wird - auch nicht, wenn es sich um Hardware des gleichen Typs und die gleiche Betriebssystemversion handelt."

The only way to buy only once an use it on the pc and on a VPS is the MQ-VPS. Install all on you local pc and migrate the terminal: 1 account per terminal and 1 MQ-VPS per terminal.

I have 5 activations for those EA's so i should be able to install it. Even if i want to but it again, it doesnt work because i dont have acces through the VPS.

Is there an option to migrate Terminals? 

Can anyone please tell me how to contact the MQL Support please? I Cant find anything

Tony1801 #:
Can anyone please tell me how to contact the MQL Support please? I Cant find anything

If it is related to MQL5 VPS so use the following procedure -

Sergey Golubev #:

If it is related to MQL5 VPS so use the following procedure -

No it's not the MQL VPS, it's the recommended one from my broker. They told me it's an MT5 problem..

I am getting the error code "invalid license 538"..

Even if i have 4 activations left..i also updated beta version and copied the EA's and indicators again in the folders.. nothing worked

Tony1801 #:

No it's not the MQL VPS, it's the recommended one from my broker. They told me it's an MT5 problem..

I am getting the error code "invalid license 538"..

Even if i have 4 activations left..i also updated beta version and copied the EA's and indicators again in the folders.. nothing worked

If this VPS is not related to MQL5 so they can fix it by themselves.
If they do not want to fix their VPS - do not use it.

Besides, please note that the Market does not work for Windows 32 bit with MT5 and with some old versions of Windows.

----------------

As to "invalid license 538" ...
You can delete your purchases from Metatrader and install them once again (from same Metatrader).
If you do not see your purchases in new Metatrader instance - use the following procedure from the service desk:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases

Alexey Petrov, 2021.01.19 11:17

Even if a Market product is removed from the showcase, those who already purchased it, can install it anytime from their MetaTrader terminal (Market \ Purchased section).

In case you don't see the product on the list of your purchases in the terminal, try the following:

1. Close all your MetaTrader terminals
  2. Go to C:\Users\{user name}\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\Community
  3. Delete all files starting from mql4.market.* and mql5.market.*
  4. Open MetaTrader terminal
  5. Try to install product again

Sergey Golubev #:

If this VPS is not related to MQL5 so they can fix it by themselves.
If they do not want to fix their VPS - do not use it.

Besides, please note that the Market does not work for Windows 32 bit with MT5 and with some old versions of Windows.

----------------

As to "invalid license 538" ...
You can delete your purchases from Metatrader and install them once again (from same Metatrader).
If you do not see your purchases in new Metatrader instance - use the following procedure from the service desk:

I also don't think that it's a problem from the VPS. I saw that problem many times here in the forum...like this one

"Here is what happened and procedure if anyone has the same trouble:

- I have contact support

- They told me to erase all my indicators and reinstall them completely.

- This took me one more activation but they refund me 1 right after.

A bit of disappointment but support did the job quickly."

Can someone of the support PLEASE contact me? I need help

Tony1801 #:

I also don't think that it's a problem from the VPS. I saw that problem many times here in the forum...like this one

"Here is what happened and procedure if anyone has the same trouble:

- I have contact support

- They told me to erase all my indicators and reinstall them completely.

- This took me one more activation but they refund me 1 right after.

A bit of disappointment but support did the job quickly."

Can someone of the support PLEASE contact me? I need help

I do not think the MQL5 support will do something with VPS which is not related to them, anyway - you can try (read this post ).
Besides, you did not provide any technical data for simple understanding about what and why.

And I also have VPS (external VPS), and everything is working fine for me.
If something stop working so I will change VPS provider.

Sergey Golubev #:
I do not think the MQL5 support will do something with VPS which is not related to them, anyway - you can try (read this post ).
Besides, you did not provide any technical data for simple understanding about what and why.

And I also have VPS (external VPS), and everything is working fine for me.
If something stop working so I will change VPS provider.

The VPS i am using is the recommended one from IC-Markets ( NYCServers) 

What technical datas can i provide that someone can help me? I will share it but since i dont know much about it in general, i dont know what informations you need. 

Thanks in advance

Tony1801 #:

The VPS i am using is the recommended one from IC-Markets ( NYCServers) 

What technical datas can i provide that someone can help me? I will share it but since i dont know much about it in general, i dont know what informations you need. 

Thanks in advance

As I told above - the Market does not work with old Windows versions, and MT5 Market does not work with Windows 32-bit.
Besides, some external VPS providers were banned from the Market (it was 1 and half year ago).
And VPS provider can install some anti-virus or firewall.
Besides, it should be Internet Explorer installed on VPS (Market is using Internet Explorer environment).
And, as it is technical forum/portal - no one trust anyone and no one believes in anything (it means: no one will believe in case you told that you are doing everything in correct way ... you should provide the proofs about what you are doing/installing/etc).

You can try to contact with the service desk (read post about how to create a ticket) - just inform them about this VPS from the broker which (according to your opinion) does not work with MT4 or MT5 Market.
MQL5 does not verify my account till now!!!
MQL5 does not verify my account till now!!!
  • www.mql5.com
hi, i have opened an account and registred as seller more than 2 months ago, but till now my account still not verified, can someone help...
Reason: