my credentials to Mql community does not work at MT4

Can not log in using my credentials to Mql community at MT4 platform. They are correct! I can sign in using them on the website but can not use them in MT4 so basically I can not download anything from the market.

What could be wrong if credentials are correct. I asked even to change password. and new password still does not work. Can not link my MT4 WITH MQL COMMUNITY/Market. Any advise?

did you know that mql isn't broker? 😎

My deposit is not reflected in my Metatrader5 account so now I can't trade 😭😭😭😭

112076500 Harrison #:
My deposit is not reflected in my Metatrader5 account so now I can't trade 😭😭😭😭

Don't confuse your MQL5 account here with your broker trading account.

Just read my question again. I have been using mT4 for 6 years now. Even before you know trading. 

Any idea, mql community does not link to my MT4 market, keeps asking about my sign on and it keeps saying sign in failed?

Mrmoore007 #:

Just read my question again. I have been using mT4 for 6 years now. Even before you know trading. 

Any idea, mql community does not link to my MT4 market, keeps asking about my sign on and it keeps saying sign in failed?

Your login is mrmoore007

YES. as you see I can log in to forum MQL but I can not on mql window created from mT4?

Mrmoore007 #:

YES. as you see I can log in to forum MQL but I can not on mql window created from mT4?

I see from your screenshot that you are using Mrmoore007
But your login is not Mrmoore007
Your login is mrmoore007
Why?
Because the link to your profile here is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/mrmoore007

----------------

Login to Community tab is having more strict condition than login to the forum. For example:

• you need the latest build of Metatrader;
  • your Windows version should not be old one (some old Windows versions are not supported anymore);
  • you need Internet Explorer installed on your computer;
  • some external VPS providers were banned from mql5 portal;
  • more.
Reason: