Hide timeframe chart windows on tester

Fellows,

Could you help me to clarify a doubt?

Is it possible to hide a chart window on a different timeframe than the EA's timeframe in Strategy Tester?

For example; I run the EA on the 1-day timeframe, but I use MACD parameters from 1-week timeframe, and I would like to hide this 1-week timeframe chart window in Tester.

It's possible?

PS: Forgive me if I'm asking a repeated question, but I searched a lot on forum and didn't find this question/answer.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,

MACD - Osciladores - Uso de indicadores técnicos - Gráficos, análise técnica e fundamental - Ajuda para o MetaTrader 5
MACD - Osciladores - Uso de indicadores técnicos - Gráficos, análise técnica e fundamental - Ajuda para o MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD) é um indicador que segue tendências. Ele indica a correlação entre duas...

No, the strategy tester (in visual mode) shows all the timeframes you access. This is done specifically for you, for high-quality debugging of strategies.

No, but you can make EA stop work when test with visual mode.

Vladimir Karputov #:
No, the strategy tester (in visual mode) shows all the timeframes you access. This is done specifically for you, for high-quality debugging of strategies.

Thanks for your answer Vladimir!

Understood.

Trinh Dat #:
No, but you can make EA stop work when test with visual mode.
Thanks for your answer Trinh, but that's not my idea.

I just wanna hide other timeframes in tester, but as explained by Vladimir, this doesn't work, but it's not a big deal.
Reason: