help about rule

am I breaking the rules for asking a friend who is also a member of this forum to top up my funds? because I don't have electronic payments to buy products on the market. because now my account is limited. I really don't know the rule !

If your mql5 forum account/profile is limited by the service desk here so ask the service desk for support:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Loss access to MQL5

Alexey Petrov, 2021.11.26 10:00

Choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you.

erJesse:

am I breaking the rules for asking a friend who is also a member of this forum to top up my funds? because I don't have electronic payments to buy products on the market. because now my account is limited. I really don't know the rule !

how is it possible for one member to top-up for another member ?

Soewono Effendi #:
It’s not 

Soewono Effendi #:
using my friend payment (digital wallet) account, but he is mql5 member also.

erJesse #: using my friend payment (digital wallet) account, but he is mql5 member also.
Transactions have to be in your name (your cards, bank accounts, wallets, etc.) or they will violate the anti-laundering rules.

Fernando Carreiro #:
Transactions have to be in your name (your cards, bank accounts, wallets, etc.) or they will violate the anti-laundering rules.

I can not say about topups, because had no experience, but you can 100% withdraw money from this website to a bank card under a DIFFERENT name.

Andrey Barinov #: I can not say about topups, because had no experience, but you can 100% withdraw money from this website to a bank card under a DIFFERENT name.

Yes, and if you do that too often, then your financial operations become limited, pending further review.

MetaQuotes is a EU company, and they are under the obligation to review such situations to prevent money laundering.

You may be able to get away with it a few times, but I would not recommend it.

Sergey Golubev #:

If your mql5 forum account/profile is limited by the service desk here so ask the service desk for support:

still no answer from service desk

Fernando Carreiro #:

uhm, i don't know the rule.

$100 for money loundry ?

4 days, (2 working days) still no answer from service desk about my financial status.

what happen here ?