When Epayments will be back ? - page 3

Mahadi Hasan Razu:

Thanks, I've just withdrawn my fund via ePayments. Thanks mql5.com team to reset the ePayments as withdraw system. Hope they'll never remove it again.

epayment is not available for clients from Pakistan India and many other countries.

What happened to epayments??? my millions is blocked there and I dont know what to do.

Ugochukwu Mobi:
What happened to epayments??? my millions is blocked there and I dont know what to do.

We are all still waiting.

On my last communication with them a couple of days ago, I received the usual response:

"We are working tirelessly to ensure improvements are made and accounts can be reactivated as soon as possible. We will keep customers informed of our progress but we’re unable to give a clear timeframe as yet."

Eleni Anna Branou #:

We are all still waiting.

On my last communication with them a couple of days ago, I received the usual response:

"We are working tirelessly to ensure improvements are made and accounts can be reactivated as soon as possible. We will keep customers informed of our progress but we’re unable to give a clear timeframe as yet."

Epayments they are claiming they are back to Business but why I still can't withdrew my money? In russian forum people are claiming they got their money at my side still the same. Please share your experience

What I did is I wrote to FCA, then kind of go all in in the communication with epayments, mentioning that I will write to all investigation journalists I find. Two days later I got my money ...

Ugochukwu Mobi #:

Epayments they are claiming they are back to Business but why I still can't withdrew my money? In russian forum people are claiming they got their money at my side still the same. Please share your experience

I got my money too, 2 months ago, they've asked for some personal and address verification and a bank account in my name with a bank letter to confirm it and since I provided all these, I got my money within 24 hours.

I had too made a complaint to the FCA as Lachezar described above, but that was about a year ago.

Hi, is it possible to withdraw money to someone else' card ? 

I think this question has not been answered :)

Mehmet Kavruk #:

Hi, is it possible to withdraw money to someone else' card ? 

I think this question has not been answered :)

You can only withdraw to your own card, as far as I know.

Reason: