Forex option trading to hedge forex (spot) trading (Reducing your draw down for your Forex Strategy)

I am just curious if I can write an article on how to hedge forex (spot) trading using forex option trading technique on this web site.

This is what professional traders such as big investment banks or capital management firms as well as some experienced forex trader do in real trading when they invest serious amount of money and to reduce their drawdown on Forex spot trading (including Metrader 4 or 5).

However writing the article about Forex option trading won't include any code in MT 5 but I can include some Excel Spread sheet tools to trade the Forex option.

So I am just wondering if I am allowed to publish the article on this topic. Will this article pass the minimum requirement to be published in this web site?  

FinanceEngineer:

I am just curious if I can write an article on how to hedge forex (spot) trading using forex option trading technique on this web site.

This is what professional traders such as big investment banks or capital management firms as well as some experienced forex trader do in real trading when they invest serious amount of money and to reduce their drawdown on Forex spot trading (including Metrader 4 or 5).

However writing the article about Forex option trading won't include any code in MT 5 but I can include some Excel Spread sheet tools to trade the Forex option.

So I am just wondering if I am allowed to publish the article on this topic. Will this article pass the minimum requirement to be published in this web site?  

I suggest you to go to Articles section and created a new one.

Then simply write a description of your article, and ask a moderator (admin in fact I can't do that) in a comment if it's interesting for Metaquotes.

In my opinion, there is no problem, it would be an interesting article.

Reason: