mt4 and mt5 can't be downloaded from App Store

Hello guys

As I have just written it is impossible to download on mi iPhonemt4 or mt5 from App Store, they even don't appear in the App Store's app

There is somebody that know an alternative way to get them?

Marco

The Web terminal replaced the mobile apps.
          New WebTerminal — fast, modern and secure - News (2022.10.12)

William Roeder #:

The Web terminal replaced the mobile apps.
          New WebTerminal — fast, modern and secure - News (2022.10.12)

Hello William

I need  the  metaquotesID to get notifications in my iPhone  from my mt4, wich runs in my Windows pc. It seems that the Meta Trader web terminal doesn't  have it.

Marco

marco schintu #: I need  the  metaquotesID to get notifications in my iPhone  from my mt4, wich runs in my Windows pc. It seems that the Meta Trader web terminal doesn't  have it.

Apple took down MetaTrader on the iOS app store. It is no longer available. Also, the web-terminal does not support push notifications.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Apple took down MetaTrader on the iOS app store. It is no longer available. Also, the web-terminal does not support push notifications.

That's true Fernando

I was wondering if there are alternative ways to get MT4 or MT5 in my iPhone.

It seems strange to me that Metaquotes has not yet thought about solving this problem.

Fernando Carreiro #:

do we know why ?

Lorentzos Roussos #: do we know why ?

All I know is this ...

As reported by the Finance Magnates website ...

A MetaQuotes representative told Finance Magnates that the company received a letter from Apple on Friday, September 23, stating that the firm's trading apps do not comply with the App Store Review Guidelines.

"Apple provided assurance that customers who have already downloaded the Apps will not be affected. These customers can still use the Apps from their devices and will still have access to any in-app purchase products," the representative explained.

"We do not believe that Apple's actions are linked in any way with the Western sanctions on Russia," the MetaQuotes representative told Finance Magnates.

The representative, however, noted that the removal of the trading apps from the App Store has caused significant losses to the company.

"The removal of the Apps does not only affect the parties involved but also the industry as a whole," the representative said.

MetaQuotes noted that it was liaising with Apple "in an effort to clarify the situation" and resolve the issue. The company further said it was considering other various options.

Fernando Carreiro #:

All I know is this ...

As reported by the Finance Magnates website ...

Thanks Fernando .

you cAN normal download the App MT5 and MT4 on Android Store... Apple deleted the Apps

Niklas Templin #:
you cAN normal download the App MT5 and MT4 on Android Store... Apple deleted the Apps
I know that. But I have two IPhones and two iPads,  in the end I'll buy an android phone, but if in the meantime Metaquotes were to solve the problem?  The question is when...

marco schintu #:
I know that. But I have two IPhones and two iPads,  in the end I'll buy an android phone, but if in the meantime Metaquotes were to solve the problem?  The question is when...

It is found on Russian forum.
The question:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MacBook MT5 gives an error when logging in

Andy , 2022.11.15 13:37

There is also a link below to a now unavailable application for iOS and iPadOS (which could also be installed on a Macbook with M1). And what about iPhone owners now?
Reply:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MacBook MT5 gives an error when logging in

Renat Fatkhullin , 2022.11.15 16:55

We are solving this problem. We'll let you know when it will be solved.