HELP ME i tried to buy a product but didn't get my tool

The product was 36,89€ with tax i tried to pay with paypal and it took 21,77€ from my credit card that is linked to my paypal but didn't take the 15,12€ from the paypal it was meant to take WHAT CAN I DO

JTrader4:
The product was 36,89€ with tax i tried to pay with paypal and it took 21,77€ from my credit card that is linked to my paypal but didn't take the 15,12€ from the paypal it was meant to take WHAT CAN I DO
If it is the product from this MQL5 Market so the people are buying on the following way:
they are depositing the fund to mql5 forum/profile, and after that only - pay for the product.

Sergey Golubev #:
If it is the product from this MQL5 Market so the people are buying on the following way:
they are depositing the fund to mql5 forum/profile, and after that only - pay for the product.

how can i get my money back

JTrader4 #:

how can i get my money back

IIf you really bought the product from the Market so this product will be listed on your profile here https://www.mql5.com/en/users/jtrader4/market but you will know it when the money will come to the Market (and it may be for several days for example - because it is int'l payment).

I think the service desk of the Market will not tell anything because the money does not come to the Market
(it may come the day after tomorrow for example) ...
So, wait, or contact with the service desk asking them for advice:
go to "Contacts and requests" at the bottom of this page, choose Account \ Ask a question, then describe your problem and it will create a ticket for you).

Reason: