copy from Real normal account signal provider to my Cent account

Hello All,

If for example a signal provider in mql5 has a real standard account with 10.000 USD balance, and let s me as a follower, my cent account is $10000 cent ( therefore 100 USD balance), 

IF the signal provider opens a 1 LOT position in his standard account, will it open also 1 lot cent in my Cent account? or will it open a 0.01 LOT in my cent account based on the fact

that my real USD balance is 100 USD? ( to make it a simple example i just considered the copying proportion is 100% and not 95% as the max is in mql5).

What i am trying to do here is to get 1 lot cent opened in my cent account.

Second thing is ( in case the above example renders 0.01 lot in my cent account), i heard about USC cent accounts, does it make a difference? would it open 1 lot USC instead of 0,01 lot in my cent account?

and d you know where to get USC cent accounts, does robotforex provide that?

Thanks

Stop thinking your cent account from the perspective of the money you've put into it.

You will copy the appropriate lot size for the balance you see in your MT4 terminal, in your case if your account is $10000 and the signal provider has also a $10000 account, you will copy with about the same lot size, considering the 95% max particapation percentage that you can put in signals settings and that you have the same or higher leverage.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Stop thinking your cent account from the perspective of the money you've put into it.

You will copy the appropriate lot size for the balance you see in your MT4 terminal, in your case if your account is $10000 and the signal provider has also a $10000 account, you will copy with about the same lot size, considering the 95% max particapation percentage that you can put in signals settings and that you have the same or higher leverage.

Hi Anna,

actually, the question is about cent account or USC accounts.

if provider has real 10000 USD account and me i have a 100 USD ( 10000 cwnts account), will it open 1 lot in my cent account is provider opens a 1 lot in his real account.

thanks

Billionairs-Club #:

Hi Anna,

actually, the question is about cent account or USC accounts.

if provider has real 10000 USD account and me i have a 100 USD ( 10000 cwnts account), will it open 1 lot in my cent account is provider opens a 1 lot in his real account.

thanks

You are asking the same thing I've just answered above...

To the 'eyes' of MQL5.com signal system you don't have a $100 account, but a $10000 one.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You are asking the same thing I've just answered above...

To the 'eyes' of MQL5.com signal system you don't have a $100 account, but a $10000 one.

Actually have you tested it yourself?

cause in the meantime i have searched some topics about it and it seems that in the eye of MQL5 it is 100 USD, not 10000 USD.

Billionairs-Club #:

Actually have you tested it yourself?

cause in the meantime i have searched some topics about it and it seems that in the eye of MQL5 it is 100 USD, not 10000 USD.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/41824

Subscribe to a signal with a cent/nano/micro account
Subscribe to a signal with a cent/nano/micro account
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I'm trying to find a broker who has cent/nano/micro type accounts which is seen as standard account...

This is a 7 years old topic, I think that what I wrote is the truth, I haven't tested it myself though.

Reason: