General - page 1160

Hello. May I ask how to log-in to read-only mt4 platform to avoid unintended pressing of buttons that could affect the running EA ? Thanks.
I want to be able to pull up a historical chart, and quickly identify the largest news catalysts that occurred in that time frame. This this might extend beyond just forex trading. Assistance is greatly appreciated. The end goal is to be able to be able to have a single page that would show a...
USDCHF: Closes Lower On Bearishness USDCHF: With USDCHF closing lower the past week, the pair continues to face downside pressure into the new week. On the downside, support comes in at the 0.9070 level. A turn below here will open the door for more weakness to occur towards the 0.9000 level and...
Hi, I would like to prevent MetaTrader5 to be generating autotrades on my Demo Account at "MetaQuotes", i.e. for hedging reasons, I'd like to have multiple Buy and Sell Positions open. My problem is that sell positions are being closed when I open buy positions and vice versa. Is that a limitation...
  Do we need to follow the trend?  (124   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
We were having a conversation about following a trend. Opponents were spitting that a trend cannot just change, that it should be followed and if it goes against you it is only a drawdown, that it will pass soon and we should use Limits or Marquets as it is growing. To continue the discussion and to
Dear all, I have subscribed a signaling service, but the automatic registration procedure has register a wrong demo account to the signaling service. How can suspend the signaling service with the wrong broker and attach the service to the correct one? Thanks a lot
hello.i have some indicators and i would like to know if i can use them for ea to make the trades using signals from this indicators.sell or buy when the color of indicator change!thank you so much and sorry if is another similar post!
open interst indicater is it work for indian market
I do not want to do it by hand . For that matter can you down load it with a script? I have never found one ever
Hi there I need to build a script that start catching two mouse click on chart and corresponding price levels. I used ChartPriceOnDropped successfully for just one price level but now I need two. How can I do? Thanks Nicola
i want to get my EA worked on, but for payment to and contact from contractor, thus far, it seems i need an Android/iPhone or similar 'mobile device'...are there any other options? i DO have email (ironically, 2 accounts)----thank you for any help!---newboy
EURO/USD R1= 1.1420 S1=1.1490 R2=1.1354 S2=1.12 Strategy: Buy at S1 and S2 prices and sell at R1 and R2 prices. Set SL...
I'm new and i got selected on a project in freelance and right now on the " Demonstration" My question is how i will send EA files to my customer and what is Demonstration??? And first i have to send ex4 files? and after his satisfaction i have to send original files Thanks
EA only works on one chart
Can one mt5 account subscribe to two signals?
Hello, I want to load a template  to a back-testing chart, but I got an error#5019:ERR_FILE_NOT_EXIST. Code same as below: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|               &nbs...
  Daily Market Analysis by FxGrow  (465   1 2 3 4 5 ... 46 47)
Dear Forum Members! Here you can find Daily Market Analysis of Currencies, Indexes, Metals, Oil and others. We hope that this information will be helpful for your trading. Best Regards FxGrow Support ----------------------------------------------------------------
is there such a function for subscribers?
Help! Today the sound of an arriving push notification stopped working today. I receive the alert text, but no sound or vibration. What happened or was changed? I have successfully been receiving notifications on 2 separate iPhones for weeks now, but just today it all stopped, on both phones. I...
[Deleted]
Hello, Do you know a broker where I can trade indices (FRA40 GER30 SNP500 ...) with micro or nano lots? Thank you
i want to get my EA worked on, but for payment to and contact from contractor, thus far, seems i need an Android/iPhone or similar 'mobile device'...are there any other options? i DO have email (ironically, 2 accounts)----thank you for any help---newboy
  TESTER delets import Files  (11   1 2)
Dear all I have a General question. I wrote an EA which loads a File during the initialization and checks every hour the File again. It works normaly, but if I start the EA in the StrategyTester, the tester deletes all Files in the folder without reading them. Does somebody know why?  It is an...
I have used MT4 actively for FX, and now would like to trade futures algorithmically. MT5 would be my first choice, but despite many hours spent online searching brokers supporting live trading of futures on MT5 and contacting some which seemed to, I have not come across even a single one. I saw a...
I don't know if someone published a similar idea (here or anywhere), but I have one about a solution to we have a MetaTrader always running, i.e., a 365/24/7 online platform for Forex or any other market it is enabled. So, I hope sharing this idea we can study a way to make it reality, and maybe...
Hello, I have subscribed to a signal service, set up mt4, purchased a VPS in MT4 and..... It appears that the mt4 is copying x2 trades resulting in large losses, I have checked my account vs the history of the signal provider and I clearly have x2 trades where only 1x is listed. It seems to happen...
Hi Folks, Can you please suggest a pamm broker that allow 0.001 lot for GOLD . Generally 1lot=100 ounce. So if any broker you know please recommend.
Hallo. Someone on freelancer.com asked me to decompile some MQL for him. Is this legal from the point of view of mql5.com and/or from the point of view of MQL developers? Thanks for your answers in advance.
[Deleted]
Today, MT4 is updated version 798. But there is nothing that has been changed.How can i stop update automatically?I don`t need to update.It is a good-for-nothing. STOP! USELESS UPDATE!!! It is really annoying.
I can not register a virtual server because i got 3 minutes of free test time left but i can not use it. I can not select any payment options, neither can register a new virtual server to use the minutes left. Regards.
Hi! I created an account while ago on Metatrader 4 and after few months I stopped using it for couple weeks. When I tried to reenter again it didnt work. Would that be because i didnt use it for a while? In the right down corner shows up eighter comun error eighter no connected. I filled up...